Chapter 41

It's so big that it's scary, and I can't drive away. "

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"""""

  The tied robbers woke up from coma. Each one was beaten badly, with a bruised nose and swollen face. The strong man was still holding his crotch and was in great pain. He had just shouted to let them go, but he heard the robber The leader fell silent after saying this.

  "Then where do you live now?" Jing Xing asked.

  "In the cave."

  Everyone in Jing Xing also fell silent. The past few months of Jing Xing's escort had made him deeply realize that in this ancient time, human life was as cheap as grass. Death was just death and was not worth mentioning at all.

  But there were more than a dozen people alive. Zeng Shi looked at everyone, and then asked Jing Xing, "What should we do about this?"

  Jing Xing thought for a while: "The most important problem is lack of money and food. Only with these two things can we have a follow-up plan. Either they all go north to Mingan County together, or they go separately. These refugees go first. This eldest brother Just wait until his wife gives birth to the baby before leaving for Mingan County. The journey will take about a month."

  Before the leader of the robbers could speak, several robbers who were tied together said, "We are with Brother Erhu and Sister Erhu!"

  Erhu, the leader of the robbers, turned to look at them with tears in his eyes, "Good brothers!"

  Tang Yin said: "There is no difference between before giving birth and after giving birth. If you plan to give birth to a child, you should immediately find a cart or something like a cart to take your wife on the road. If it is after giving birth, this period of time will be different." You still have to find a way to solve the problem of food."

  Tang Xuan frowned and said, "So just like what Brother Min said over there, a person without money and food can't go anywhere."

  The robbers also looked sad.

  Zeng Shidao: "Five taels of silver, I'll give you five taels of silver. We also told you to buy a cart and some food as soon as possible before your wife is born and go north."

  The bandits were all stunned. They all looked at Zeng Shi, their eyes wide and round.

  They didn't expect that this group of caravans would actually help them!

  Erhu immediately got up and knelt down to Zeng Shi and others. He was so excited that he cried again, his voice choked with sobs and he couldn't help but thank them.

  Jing Xing and others were on their way, gave the money and left. The robbers hugged each other and cried with joy.

  But soon, Erhu told a few people: "You must keep these five taels of silver and don't tell anyone. Go back and find a reason to bring your aunt Erhu out, so as not to make them suspicious. Dahu and I are now Let's go to a village not far away to buy a car and food. Let's work harder now and endure it for a while. When our benefactor and the others arrive at Mingan County, let's have a good meal and celebrate it, okay?"

  "good!"

  An hour later, there was an extra cart on the way north.

Chapter 32

  Because everyone in Jingxing became suspicious last night, they bought a lot of dry food and prepared it when they were in the county. But the reason why they didn't take it out just now and give it to the group of robbers and refugees was because they were unfamiliar with the surrounding area and gave dry food to them. No one knew where to buy it, and there was also the issue of the "Fairy Inn". Everyone unanimously decided to spend the night repairing it in the wild.