Chapter 43

Since the last time it was mistakenly said to be grain and cloth, it was robbed halfway. After that time, Jing Xing and several people discussed it and said it was pottery bowls, because Jing Xing found that the pottery bowls here were very cheap and the kind found in the bad streets.

  Even if they robbed so many boxes, they wouldn't be able to sell for much. As soon as people heard that they were pottery bowls, they would immediately lose interest. Zeng Shi even bought a top-notch-looking one to put in the two small bowls where he often unboxed and inspected them. in the box.

  To the outside world, it was said that the four of Jing Xing were following Nanxia for fun.

  The old man and his son, the boatman, were a little curious at first. Zeng Shiyou told them it was a pottery bowl and opened it to show them. The two suddenly lost their curiosity.

  After all, everyone's goods are on the ship now, and everyone is not a watery person. If these two people have evil thoughts, it is still a bit dangerous, but when it comes to fighting, these two people are not their opponents at all, and they are afraid that others are playing dirty tricks.

  Now that Jing Xing was seasick again, everyone paid special attention to these two people. Tang Wu went directly to chat with his son, the boatman, and also monitored them.

  Jing Xing lay down as the old man ordered, and the old man soon came out of the cabin and walked towards him with something in his hand.

  "Come on, little brother, eat this." The old man said.

  Tang Xuan asked: "What is this?"

  Jing Xing took this thing and smelled the strong smell of ginger before it came close to his nose. He also heard the old man say at this time: "This is wild ginger. It's a good treasure. You won't faint after eating it."

  The smell of Jing Xing is offensive to the nose, not to mention that if you eat it, it will definitely be hot. You will not be able to think about seasickness at that time. This also achieves the effect of diverting attention.

  Jing Xing asked Tang Xuan to cut a small piece for him with his dagger hand, and he thanked the old man.

  The old man smiled kindly, waved his hand and shook his head, "I'll give you this piece. If you feel seasick, just take one. It will feel better."

  Jing Xing put the cut ginger slices into his mouth. His mind was suddenly stimulated and his mouth was even more burning.

  "How is Min Luo feeling? Have you paid back?" Zeng Shi asked with concern.

  Jing Xing nodded, "It's not that powerful anymore."

  Tang Xuan blinked with curiosity written all over his eyes, "Brother, what does it smell like? It smells a bit strong."

  Jing Xing smiled and said, "You can cut a piece and try it. It's quite delicious."

  Tang Xuan shook his head, holding this piece of wild ginger like a treasure, "No, this is for Brother Zhi's seasickness, so you can't waste such a small piece on me."

  Hearing this, Jing Xing thought about not teasing this kid anymore. Just when he was about to say something spicy and harsh, he heard the old man say: "There are more, I'll get you some more and prepare them for this little brother."

  Tang Yin quickly thanked the old man. Jing Xing's mouth curved a little deeper and he said to Tang Xuan, "There's more. You can cut a piece and try it. It's delicious."

  Tang Xuan's eyes were bright, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up. He looked at the piece of ginger in his hand, and then at Jing Xing, showing his small white teeth, like a kitten stealing fish, "Then let me cut a piece and try it?"

He and his husband became rich by collecting rent [Farming]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें