Chapter 69

Jing Xing chatted for a while at Ji's house. When he left, there were several women standing in front of Ji's house.

  When the women saw Jing walking away, they quickly entered Ji's house.

Chapter 54

  "Oh, my husband Ji, what kind of friendship do we have? Why didn't brother Ji tell us when he found such a good husband? It's so hard for us to hide it!"

  Hearing this, Ji Amu smiled and asked them to sit down, and asked Ji Fu to pour them a cup of tea, "I didn't know before that Min Luo came to the door with his things the day before the escort and said that he would marry Brother Ji when he came back. , his father and I also found out that Min Luo is interested in our brother."

  "When this boy Min came back, he said that he would first buy a house in the county and open a martial arts school. He wanted to give Brother Ji a good life. We parents are naturally happy. The marriage has not been confirmed yet. We want to wait until it is confirmed. It won't be too late to tell you about the marriage."

  "What?! A man from the Min family has opened a martial arts gym in the county?!" Several women were shocked, and their eyes were as big as bells.

  Ji Amu pretended to be confused, "Haven't you heard yet? This guy Min's martial arts gym is ready and is just waiting to open!"

  "I just asked him if the martial arts gym's apprentices were well recruited. He said that when the martial arts gym was built, the first batch of people had already been recruited, and now the second batch of people are lined up. There is nothing we can do about it. You also know that he has a lot of skills, and everyone wants their children to learn from him!"

  Several women gasped, feeling they needed to calm down.

  A woman asked in a low voice, "How much does a martial arts school like the Min Family's Man charge per person?"

  Ji Amu smiled and said: "I don't know about this. It depends on the ability of Mr. Min."

  "By the way, what are you doing here this time?" Ji'am asked.

  The women suppressed the shock in their hearts and said, "Didn't they see Brother Ji and Hanzi Min coming back at the entrance of the village? They wanted to make sure that the two young men were in good hands!"

  Ji Amu understood, and he said with a smile: "Come on, come on. Yesterday, Mr. Min took Ji Fu to the county to recognize someone and let us have a meal."

  "Just now, Mr. Min told me that he drank some wine with his friends last night. When Brother Ji was taking care of someone, he soiled Brother Ji's clothes. As you know, when a group of grown men eat together, drinks are indispensable on the table. , I feel uncomfortable after drinking too much and will vomit... If I don't buy a new set of clothes, I will compensate Brother Ji."

  Several women looked at Ji Fu, who was sitting next to Eminem. Just now, many people were talking about Ji Fu's clothes. None of them had such pure thoughts, but now that Ji Amu said this, it's up to you to believe it or not. They are.

  A woman said: "Don't mention it. The last time I went to the county, I saw that there was only such a silver-white piece in a fabric shop. When I asked about the price, it was so expensive. I was so scared that I didn't dare to look at it a second time. I still thought about it. I guess I can only go to the county to see those county people wearing it, but I didn't expect to see it on Brother Ji today!"

  "This man Min knows how to love others at first glance. Now, even before we get married, he already knows how to love Brother Ji. Isn't it okay to marry him?"