Chapter 10

That's why Ji Zhuang had to change his plan. Although he felt guilty, he couldn't experience Wu Ling's ability to give money and do whatever he wanted with Ji Fu. He didn't want to give up this specialness at all.

  Ji Zhuang put his arms around Jing Xing and said, "Brother Min, you have to believe me. We are really just good brothers. Don't listen to what people in the boxing gym say."

  Jing Xing dodged his hand and sneered in his heart. He could deceive that little brother with just these words.

  "Brother Min, what is the kicking move you taught me today? You can teach it to me again. I paid for it." Min Luo changed the subject and said with a smile, not forgetting to emphasize the word "paid for". Three syllables.

  Jing Xing looked at Ji Zhuang, who was looking at him with fury, and suddenly smiled, "Okay, we will have a rest tomorrow anyway, you can come to me tomorrow to learn."

  Ji Zhuang looked uncomfortable and suddenly smiled and patted Jing Xing on the shoulder, "Good brother!"

  And it was also late today, when Ji Zhuang was returning to the village with Ji Fu, he saw Jing Xing walking alone in front, and suddenly said to Ji Fu: "Do you remember I told you that there is a good brother in the boxing gym? "

  Ji Fu nodded, "Remember, you said your good brother was very nice."

  Ji Zhuang nodded, "You know, I love you. If someone says in front of you that I am getting close to a little brother, don't believe it."

  Ji Fu looked at Ji Zhuang in surprise. Ji Zhuang smiled calmly and said, "This is a misunderstanding. Last time, my good brother invited me to a restaurant for dinner. A little brother knew me and the good brother came to say hello to us. But that little brother My brother was interested in me, but I rejected him on the spot."

  "Later, when that little guy came to the boxing gym to play, he almost fell in front of me. I kindly extended my hand to help him, but people in the boxing gym saw it and thought that there was something going on between me and that little guy. At that time I explained to them, but they didn't listen and started making noises. I had no choice but to wait and it would be fine."

  "Didn't Min Luo come to our boxing gym now? He probably heard those rumors. Don't worry about what he says then. Just come and ask me directly if you hear anything."

  Ji Fu looked at the magnanimous expression on Ji Zhuang's face and nodded obediently. He knew that Ji Zhuang loved to be friends with others, and no matter how good a person he was, he couldn't watch his brother fall to the ground in front of him.

  Ji Zhuang comforted him: "Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person. This Min Luo has just arrived. When the time comes, he will know that those things are fake."

  Ji Fu nodded.

  Ji Zhuang smiled and said: "The person in front is Min Luo. He promised to teach me martial arts today. I'll ask him when he will do it tomorrow. "

  After saying that, he led Ji Fu and walked quickly forward, "Min Luo!"

  Jing Xing stopped and looked behind him. Ji Zhuang and Ji Fu were already catching up quickly.

  Ji Zhuang asked with a playful smile: "Brother Min, when will you teach me martial arts tomorrow?"

  Ji Fu was a little surprised when he saw that Ji Zhuang and Min Luo had a good relationship. In addition, Ji Zhuang had been going to the boxing gym for so long and he actually wanted to learn from Min Luo who had just entered. He was even more surprised because the last time he was in the county, this man had not So powerful.