Chapter 176-180

When the two gentlemen arrived at the Yamen, they saw Jing Xing and Ji Fu walking out, followed by a shabby child.

  Jing Xing gave the task of taking care of the child to the leader. Even if the child got his own bond, he would follow Jing Xing and Ji Fu without saying anything.

  In the afternoon, there were rumors on the streets that those people were all being imprisoned, and those in their hands had been restored to civilian status by the government.

  The little guy who had been cleaned by his husband and was drinking tons of porridge in his hands heard the diners at the table next to him talking about this, and his dark eyes gradually became a little brighter.

  He looked at the savior who was eating at another table, and the light in his eyes became a little bigger.

  Jing Xing and Ji Fu went elsewhere to play for three days.

  In the afternoon of the third day, my husband and the grade director went to the Fuyuan to pick up the middle school students.

  Middle school students are easy to find, they all wear uniform clothes.

  When the courtyard door opened, the two gentlemen saw that the scholars who came out were very tired, as did the middle school students, as if this exam was more troublesome than the county exam.

  The two gentlemen just said a few words and asked them to go back and have a good meal and then have a good sleep. There is no need to worry about the exam. The exam has already been taken anyway, so there is no use thinking about it anymore.

  Everyone returned to the restaurant, and the small jobs started to get busy again. The middle school students ordered more than a dozen dishes at one table, including four or five meat dishes. The two gentlemen did not stop these children.

  After the students had eaten and drank, they went upstairs to wash up and rest. Early the next morning, Huiqing took his classmates in his room to ask the grade director, "Director, we have finished the exam, can we go out to play now?"

  The grade director looked at this kid walking down with a smile, and then poured him tea and squeezed his shoulders. There must be a demon, and sure enough, it was exposed in the next second.

  The grade director also remembered Jing Xing's instructions. He first took the cup of tea and took a sip. Then he nodded and waved his hands amidst the eager anticipation of the students, "Go ahead and don't cause trouble."

  Several students cheered a little and hurriedly ran upstairs to call other classmates so that everyone could hang out together.

  When Jing Xing and Ji Fu came back, they came across students shopping. This street was full of students wearing middle school uniforms. It was really a gang.

  When the students saw Jing Xing and Ji Fu coming back, they were no longer as afraid of Jing Xing handing them test papers, and greeted them one by one.

  Jing Xing and Ji Fu did not disturb their interest in shopping, they just told them to pay attention to their safety and left.

  The students carried their bags back. After the exam, everyone had to stay for two more days to wait for the government to release the results to see the results. So starting from the second day, the grade director and the leader asked the students to review their homework in the room and go back. Not long after arriving at school, the monthly exams will come again.

  The students had just finished their exams, and now that they heard the gentlemen saying that they would still have to take exams when they went back, their faces turned into bitter melons, but they had no choice but to read in their rooms.