Chapter 83

When she heard this, she looked up and saw Jing Xing untying something from the horse. She poured the rabbit poop into the pit and came back to ask Jing Xing, who was feeding the horse, "What did you buy again?"

Jing Xing: "Didn't I pick out a few batches of cloth to make clothes for you and Ji Fu last time? They're all ready. I'll bring them back to you. Mom, why don't you go and try them on to see if they fit?"

Min's mother's eyes lit up when she heard this. She originally wanted to put down the dustpan in her hand, but the cleaning of the rabbit's nest was not finished yet. "I'll try again tonight. This one is dirty now and it smells bad. Don't make it dirty." That clothes."

Jing Xing poured a basin of water for the horse, nodded in agreement, and asked at the same time: "How many more, I'll do it."

This is the first time Min's mother has seen him come back in the morning. Just now she wanted to ask: "You have finished all the work in the county, why are you back now?"

Jing Xing said "Yes", "I guess there won't be anything else to do these days. I've been thinking about Ji Fu and I for a long time. This time I even bought back the things I went to the matchmaker's house."

Min's mother nodded, "It's been a long time. If I hadn't been to Ji's house often and shocked you, Brother Ji might have been gossiped about in the village."

Jing Xing also thought about this, so he often came back to Ji's house during these days. The first thing was to see Ji Fu, and he could also avoid hurtful gossip.

Min's mother said, "Then you take a rest, change into new clothes after lunch, and get ready to go to the matchmaker?"

Jing Xing naturally nodded in agreement.

However, before Jing Xing could find him, matchmaker Qiao from the village heard the news and came.

Now Jing Xing is still the most popular young man in the village. The first reason is that the Min family is now the richest family in the village, and it is also the family that has changed the most. Last time, their village took three full ox carts to the county. , have all seen the martial arts school built by Jing Xing, and seen the county magistrates coming to congratulate Jing Xing, and finally praised and rewarded Jing Xing. The most important thing is that there are four Jinshi and high officials present. No matter how you look at the teaching and education in the martial arts school in Jingxing, the development of the men of the Min family and even the development of the Min family is beyond the reach of ordinary people!

It is precisely because of the century-old village that there is such a "smoke from the ancestral graves". As long as Jing Xing appears in the village, it will trigger a lot of after-dinner talk. As long as people mention Jing Xing, they will think of the Ji family. blessing.

This Ji Fu had to cultivate his fortune for several lifetimes before he met a man from the Min family and was attracted by a man from the Min family. This Ji Fu was like a sparrow that suddenly turned into a phoenix! In particular, Ji Fu is no different from other brothers in the village. He can become a phoenix, which makes many unmarried brothers and girls look forward to it. They think that the person they marry does not have to be as handsome as the Min family man. You don't need to have a house in the county to open a martial arts gym like him, and you don't need to be that good at making money. As long as your family has about ten acres of fertile land, you can just eat meat every day.

But these requirements also indicate that the family must be rich. If you are rich, will you still stay in this village? They all went to the county like Min Jingxing. Wouldn't it be better to find someone in the county when the time comes?