Chapter 29

Brother Wang smiled and said: "Have you not noticed after so long, Eminem? It is Brother Ji that I like."

  Wang Amu really didn't notice it, he looked like he couldn't believe it, "Really or not?"

  Brother Wang nodded: "Really, Min Luoxian is interested in Brother Ji. We are often together. He often takes care of Brother Ji. I see that Brother Ji is also interested in him."

  Wang Amu then asked Brother Wang if he had a crush on young men from other families, or if Qidong from the Qi family was quite good.

  Brother Wang had never thought about it at all and had always regarded the Qidong brothers as younger brothers. Now when he heard what Eminem said, he hesitated for a moment. Eminem obviously thought Qidong was good.

  But these words also had an impact on Brother Wang's heart. When he looked at Qidong again, he was all tied up.

  Ji Fu originally thought that it would be fine if Jing Xing walked beside him like he always did, until his hand was held by someone. Ji Fu's ears felt hot and he was a little surprised. He lowered his eyes and looked at the hands held by the two of them. The warmth of the other person's palm enveloped him, and nothing was clear at this moment. The other person really liked him.

  Jing Xing saw his surprised expression and said, "I thought you had adapted after such a long time."

  "What are you adapting to?" Ji Fu's heart was pounding and his head was empty, especially when Jing Xing deliberately inserted his fingers into each of them, from holding each other to interlocking them.

  Jing Xing lowered his eyes and looked at Ji Fu's fair profile, "Get used to my liking, get used to my existence."

  Ji Fu's heart beat faster when he was told that his hand was soft and his cheeks were hot. He did not break away from the big palm that completely wrapped his hand, and said in a small voice: "... ...Nope."

  Jing Xing laughed, his voice low and deep, making Ji Fu blush again.

  However, when Brother Wang thought of something and came towards Ji Fu, he saw Ji Fu's face was slightly red, "What's wrong?"

  Ji Fu shook his head. When he saw Brother Wang coming over, he quickly took out his hand. He was still embarrassed to let him hold hands in front of a few people. He shrank his fingers and touched his palms with his fingertips, but he couldn't take Jing Xingzai away. The throbbing left in his heart.

  Brother Wang said: "Isn't it your birthday soon? I did the math and it happens to be a holiday. We can save some money and go to the town to have a good meal then."

  Brother Wang looked at Jing Xing next to Ji Fu as he spoke, with a teasing tone, "Or do you want to play with Min Luo alone?"

  Ji Fu was so embarrassed that he glared at Brother Wang angrily.

  Brother Wang laughed non-stop, "Oh, I won't tease you anymore. When the time comes, let's celebrate your birthday together. After all, you are eighteen years old and it's time for you to get married!"

  Ji Fu secretly glanced at someone, then looked back before the other person noticed.

  This was not the first time that Jing Xing heard about Ji Fu's birthday. That time, Ji Zhuang got the wrong date in the alley.

  The two Qidong brothers came together to discuss, and Qinan said: "Since we have a break, let's go to the county to play. I didn't have enough fun last time I went there!"

  Qidong thought it would be good to go to the county. There are many things in the county, and there are many things to eat and do. Brother Wang also nodded and said: "Yes, the county not only has teahouse storytellers, but also various handymen."