Chapter 131-135

It was also at the end of this semester that the awards ceremony was held. Jing Xing spelled out the admission scores for the high school entrance examination. It was simple and clear. It meant that students who had both civil and military skills would be admitted if they had reached 80 points or above, while those above 90 points would be admitted. The tuition fee will be reduced by half, and if both are 100, the tuition fee will be waived.

  This news can be said to be full of temptation, and as long as you get this score, you can go to middle school to study, unless you don't want to study.

  However, this is a huge blow to those who are serious about partial subjects. They don't like other subjects. Now they have to reach 80 in several subjects. Those students only feel that the holiday ahead is a pain.

  Jing Xing did not ignore them, "For example, the school has liberal arts classes and martial arts classes, and special competition examinations will be held before this important entrance examination. Students in these two classes must achieve a score of 90 or above in this competition examination. And only those with scores of 60 or above in other courses in the entrance exam will be admitted."

  "Students in these two classes, your class teacher will make it clear to you later."

  "Okay, this awards ceremony ends here. Everyone will line up and go back to the classroom in an orderly manner to follow the arrangements of the class teacher."

  Except for the sixth grade students, they are all happy to have a holiday, but for the sixth grade students, this holiday is the real test for them.

  Why did the principal say this at this time? The sixth grade students all understood. They looked at each other and saw the madness of studying to death during the holidays.

  In addition to middle school, Jing Xing also wants to start a kindergarten, mainly because he saw many adults in the factory bringing their children to work. The children have no idea what the adults are doing, and crying is common, which leads to a great decrease in work efficiency.

  Jing Xing then thought about opening a kindergarten.

  What Jing Xing and Ji Fu lack most is fields and houses.

  Although they are still far away from becoming big landowners in the county, the two of them have always taken the rental route and rented out as soon as they bought it. Even though each house is priced at a bargain price in the market, the sales of these hundreds of land and houses every year increases year by year. Fu and Jing Xing both charge a lot of money.

  Once I have money, I try to buy land and buy a house. This goes over and over again, and I receive more and more money from renting.

  But the county town is so big, and the land and houses to buy are limited. Jing Xing has already thought of this area, so not all factories will be built in the county town. He even thought about building schools and factories in the next county.

  Ji Fu's side was Jing Xingjian's, so he bought it there.

  At the martial arts exchange conference and cultural exchange conference, Jing Xing was inspired - Jing Xing felt that now the county has developed to the point where people from several neighboring counties would travel long distances here to study and live. Various events will happen every year in the future. There will also be no shortage of exchange conferences.

  In this case, it is time to build hotels and guesthouses.

  The villagers learned from Ji Amu and Min's mother that Jing Xing bought land and built a big house in the county. The most important thing is that this big house is for rent and can be rented by anyone. It is cheaper than a restaurant!