Chapter 95

Wu Men burst out laughing and asked, "Still the same guy from before? What's your young husband's name?"

  Jing Xing nodded, "It has always been the case. There is only one named Ji Fu."

  Wu Ling felt that the name was familiar, and heard his father say: "It's good. You are all destined to be together."

  When Jing Xing heard this, he raised the corners of his lips, yes, it was destined.

  Jing Xing didn't stay long, but when he was leaving, Wu Ling stopped him, "Jing Xing, I'm really sorry for the bad things that happened to you..."

  Jing Xing told the truth: "I didn't care at that time."

  Wu Ling: ...Okay, people don't take themselves seriously at all.

  After Jing Xing left, Kun Yu asked Wu Ling what was going on. After Wu Ling told him, Wu Men, who had been standing beside him and listened silently, said: "Fortunately, Ji Fu canceled the marriage to Ji Zhuang's family and followed Jing Xing. Now the two are about to get married, and their lives are going well."

  Wu Ling suddenly realized, no wonder he just felt that this brother's name was familiar to him. He touched his swollen belly, smiled and said to himself: "As long as you live a good life."

  Jing Xing sent Brother Ji and Brother Wang to the town today. He did not ride a horse. At this time, he was walking on the street. There was no noise of market day, but there were many people from other villages who came to the town to work, and there were also shops on the street. Jing Xing saw a beggar with a broken arm standing in front of the bun stall.

  When the boss of the steamed bun stall saw Jing Xing looking over here, he thought he was here to buy steamed buns. He was also afraid that the beggar in front of his stall would ruin his business, so he quickly waved his hand to drive him away, "Go away, stay in the corner, I'll This is business!"

  The beggar moved and walked to the side, but he was still staring at the hot and fragrant steamed buns freshly baked.

  The boss shouted to Jing Xing: "Young man, would you like some steamed buns? Steamed buns with thin skin and lots of filling!"

  Jing Xing just glanced at it. He didn't expect to be seen by his boss. He refused: "No need."

  Before he could go far, he heard the beggar approach the bun stall again and said to the boss: "Boss, I haven't eaten for several days. Give me some buns to eat, and I'll show you how to bark like a dog." ."

  The beggar was covered in filth. The boss had chased him away several times before. He had long been tired of this beggar with a broken arm. In addition, the business that he was about to have just now was disrupted by this beggar. He suddenly felt angry in his heart. He came up, picked up the big broom beside him and hit the beggar, "Get out of here, it's all because of you, the unlucky thing, standing nearby. I didn't make any damn money this morning! You're still asking me for money now." Food?! Are you going to bark like a dog? I can beat you like a dog right now!"

  Jing Xing stopped and looked at the beggar who was being chased and beaten. His skinny body was extremely flexible.

  Jing Xing felt a little familiar, and after a moment's thought, he realized who this beggar looked like. He looked like the thief he had met in the martial arts school before. He spoke like him, and his flexible body also looked like him.

  In other words, the beggar with a broken arm and the thief are the same person.

  The reason why Jing Xing still remembered the thief was because the words and actions of the thief made a deep impression on him who had just come from the 21st century.