Chapter 92

Bian planned to stay in the village for two or three months. Since the wedding was still a month away, he had to deal with the problem of not being able to fit the rabbit in the thatched house in advance. If he sold it, there would be less.

Mrs. Qi said: "So how big do you plan to build it? Have you bought the land?"

Min's mother nodded, "I bought it. If I still find the same people who built the house before, it should be built quickly."

Madam Qi said: "Build it before marriage? Is it too late?"

Jing Xing said: "The construction this time is simple and can be completed in half a month."

So, starting from the next day, Jing Xing found ten families in the village, gathered together thirty-five people, and started work the next day.

And the five grown-up pups that were finally released were put into the abandoned cage that Min's mother used to hunt.

These five puppies were still very small when they arrived, but they have grown fat and strong in just a few months. There are many people in the house these days, and Min's mother is afraid that they will bite people, so she keeps them. After getting up, the dogs that had just been let out and played around have not yet enjoyed this freedom. Now they have started to build houses again, there are too many people, and they are locked in cages again.

The five puppies whined pitifully. Their small appearance and aggrieved tone made Min's mother feel extremely soft-hearted, but that was just because there was too much food inside when feeding them.

Because of the wedding date, the Ji family had to prepare Ji Fu's dowry, and only Ji Fu came to help. Jing Xing hired more people this time, worked more efficiently, and cooked a lot of food. This time Jing Xing was in charge. After all, he had to cook a big pot of food for half a month. Jing Xing was afraid of tiring Min's mother and Ji Fu, so he asked They do simple things.

After twenty days of busy work, the construction of the farm was originally within Jing Xing's expectations, but it rained for a few days and it was impossible to start the construction, so the completion was delayed for a few days.

Jing Xing and Min's mother spent another day cleaning the thatched house to make room for the rabbits.

That night, Min's mother asked Jing Xing, "Since your cultivation is so big, do you want to ask the Qi family to join you?"

Jing Xing nodded and put the matches into the stove hole, "You can't do it alone, so why not ask Aunt Qi, Uncle Qi and the others to join you now, so they can learn when they have free time."

"According to my plan, this rabbit farm requires seven or eight people, so that it will not be too tiring."

Min's mother naturally knew that, and he also knew why Jing Xing asked these acquaintances to come together. Currently, only their family is prosperous in the village. As long as the breeding farm is established, their family will lead other families to become rich.

Min's mother was in a dilemma, "It won't make sense if I don't call Fu'er Dad Amu, but if I do, my in-laws will do hard work. Not only will they be gossiped about, but it will also look inappropriate."

Jing Xing nodded and said, "Don't worry about this. Mom, just stay with the Qi family for now. If there is a shortage of people, just look for the brisk and capable young men in the village. I will make arrangements with the Ji family."

Mother Min nodded.

The next day, Jing Xing and Min's mother went to Qi's house, and Jing Xing told Mrs. Qi and others about raising rabbits.