Chapter 36

"I know you can't bear to let me go. How can I not? I want to make more money so that you can live a good life."

  Ji Fu was stunned by Jing Xing's hug, but he enjoyed such an airtight hug, letting him know that the other person also needed him very much.

  Ji Fu's small voice sounded on Jing Xing's shoulder, "I can't bear to leave you."

  Jing Xing lowered his head slightly and rubbed the side of his face against Ji Fu's face, "I know, I know everything."

  Ji Fu put his arms around Jing Xingjin's thin waist and said, "Come back soon."

  Jing Xing pressed his forehead against Ji Fu's and said "Okay".

  After finishing his words, Jing Xing kissed Ji Fu on the lips and said, "Be good."

  In fact, just now when Jing Xing came close and pressed his forehead against each other, the distance between the two was so close that he could hear each other's breathing. As the two looked at each other, Ji Fu could vaguely sense what Jing Xing was going to do, so when When Jing Xing kissed him, Ji Fu closed his eyes, but his eyelashes trembled uneasily a few times.

  There was a soft touch on the lips, and Ji Fu's lips were pressed lightly, revealing a slight gap between the lips and teeth. This moment made Ji Fu grab the clothes in his hands, his heart was beating wildly, and his head was shaking. It's blank.

  The bridge of Jing Xing's nose was very straight, and the tip of his nose touched Ji Fu's cheek little by little during the kiss. It wasn't until Ji Fu felt that he could hardly breathe that he moved his head back.

  One of Jing Xing's lips turned bright red, and Ji Fu's face turned red as well.

  Jing Xing leaned over and pecked Ji Fu on the lips, "Now you know how much I dislike you."

  Ji Fu pursed his lips and made a low "hmm" sound.

  Jing Xing hugged the person tightly, leaned into the person's ear and said, "When I get back, I want to stick out my tongue and kiss him."

  Ji Fu was not only blushing now, but everywhere he could see was blushing. He buried his face in Jing Xing's neck, feeling extremely shy.

  Jing Xing asked: "Do you want to kiss me like this?"

  How could Ji Fu still be thinking about Jing Xing going to escort the team? When Jing Xing whispered in his ear for the second time, Ji Fu gave a small "hmm".

Chapter 28

  Early the next morning, Jing Xing came to the village chief's house with his baggage on his back and took an ox cart to the county.

  Except for the village chief's bullock cart, which is very popular on market days, not many people come here on weekdays. Yesterday evening, he saw Jing Xing coming to see him and said that he had to go to the county early and asked Ma Hanzi if he was free tomorrow morning.

  Naturally, the business that came to my door was going to be done. Ma Hanzi nodded quickly, until he saw Jing Xing carrying this big baggage this morning and was dumbfounded, "Min Hanzi, are you running away from home?!"

  "No, I'm going out for a escort trip. Please ask Uncle Ma to ask Aunt Ma to visit my mother from time to time. She will be the only one left at home after I leave. I'm a little worried." Jing Xing explained, he knew that Village Chief Ma was in the village. It is still very powerful, so it is very necessary to ask the Ma family to help take care of Min's mother.