Chapter 73

Although this old gentleman was not within Jing Xing's expectation, as long as the result was what he wanted, it would be fine.

Min's mother was extremely grateful to this old gentleman. Even if it wasn't true, as long as someone told her so, she would change her son's name without hesitation.

Jing Xing took out the silver and gave it to the old man. Min's mother thanked him profusely and wanted to treat the old man to dinner. The old man waved his hand, "No, no, what date do you plan to open the martial arts school first? If possible, I will The old man also wants to join in the fun."

Min's mother responded quickly: "The martial arts school will be ready at Chenshi the day after tomorrow. This time is the best."

The old gentleman smiled, touched his beard and nodded.

After everyone left the store, Min's mother still wanted to ask the old man to help calculate the horoscopes of Ji Fu and Jing Xing because of this matter. She said that she would go to the government office to change their names until the government officials stamped the seal. From this moment on, " The name "Min Luo" left just like his deceased master.

Min's mother and everyone else didn't notice anything, but everyone was used to calling Min Luo Min Luo, and it was a little uncomfortable to change their words for a while, and they still felt a little awkward when they shouted once or twice.

As long as you pay attention to something, it is actually not difficult to do. The Qidong brothers and Ji Fu are the first to adapt. They have just tried it, so it is easier to just "Jing Xing". When adults hear them say this I just kept barking like this, and it didn't take long for me to get used to it.

Because no one had ever seen the built martial arts gym, they wandered around the market and then followed Jing Xing to the martial arts gym.

In fact, it's not very similar to a martial arts gym. What Jing Xing built is a school-type martial arts gym, referred to as a martial arts school. It has a canteen for eating, a large bathhouse, and a dormitory. Of course, exercise is the most important thing, and the hills behind There are training grounds and arenas in schools.

I took everyone to see these one by one. Even the two boys from Qidong wanted to experience it. It was so novel!

I also heard from Jing Xing that a scholar would come to teach.

When everyone heard this, they looked at him in disbelief.

"Isn't this a martial arts gym? Why is there a teacher?! And he's a scholar! How much does it cost?!"

Chapter 58

This martial arts school is also influenced by Lord Zheng Wenxing.

Jing Xing still remembered that Master Zheng asked him to go farther away and talk to him before he left, "There are too few people available, and political and legal regulations cannot be implemented. It is difficult for us to save those people who are still in dire straits with our meager strength. You should understand the feeling of being willing but powerless, and now the court needs capable people like you."

Zheng Wenxing's re-invitation still made Jing Xing a little concerned, but he was no longer alone, and he was not interested in the court. He still rejected Zheng Wenxing, but he thought of the school at that time. The school is for the talents of the country. reserve.

He wrote a letter to Zheng Wenxing when he came back from the road. He did not write down all the modern things in the letter with lofty words. Instead, he wrote to Zheng Wenxing a detailed plan for the construction of a new school that could be implemented. The primary school must be built first. In the six-year primary school system, students can take national examinations. After primary school, they can go to junior high school, which is still the three-year system. In these nine years, they can select useful talents for the country.