Chapter 121-125

Especially Wang Ergou, who played with the Qidong brothers at the beginning, thought so. Although they were playing together, even men of this age in the village would hang out together. Wang Ergou came to Qi's house this time because his mother twisted her ears and forced him to come. On the way to Qi's house, he heard his mother keep asking him to follow the two brothers of Qi's family. Wang Ergou was very I was disdainful, but I didn't dare to say it out loud in front of his mother, I only dared to whisper in my heart.

  But when Wang Ergou followed his mother to the Qi family, he saw Qidong and Qinan who were the same as them before, but now they are really different!

  Wang Ergou lowered his head and looked at the dusty and shabby clothes he had to wear because he had to do farm work. They were wearing clean and brand-new clothes. He took the tea poured for him from Qinan's hand. Once he realized that his hands were so dirty and his fingernails were full of dirt and dirt, the disdain he felt before coming here turned into embarrassment and embarrassment at this moment. This feeling made him restless and his face felt hot.

  During this period of time, Wang Ergou had never been as difficult as this period, which was why he clearly realized the gap between himself and the Qidong brothers.

  But so what, after that night, he still had to go up the mountain to cut firewood, carry manure to water the fields, and take care of the family's livestock.

  The news of the return of the Qi family brothers quickly spread during the after-dinner chat. In fact, what everyone cared about was whether the Qi family would become as rich as the Min family. It was just when everyone was paying attention to the Qi family that Jing Xing and the others came back.

  Compared with the Qidong brothers, everyone pays much more attention to Jing Xing. After Jing Xing and the others came back, more people visited the Min family. Such changes in the Qi family are all due to Jing Xing. This man, that night, many young men in the family were ordered by their mothers to get closer to Jing Xingduo.

  Do they not want to? ah? ! Who thought that the Min family man was a gangster in the first place and didn't let them play with him? !

  How can they get closer now? !

  Now it's not whether they want it or not, but whether the other party is willing!

  The relationship between the Min family is not like before. Min's mother is much gentler now. As long as you don't touch her vagina, she can sit down and chat with you for a long time. Compared with before, Min's mother is even more gentle. I was more open-minded before.

  In the past, she would never mention the man who had been running away for decades and didn't know whether he was dead or alive now. In the past, she was anxious with anyone who told her, and was unreasonable like a madman. Now she can still tell others: "Who knows if he is still alive?", "He should have died outside.", "What's the good thing? Do you care, come back alive? Then drive him out." So.

  Jing Xing and Ji Fu sent Brother Wang to the door of their house. The Wang family couldn't help but smile when they saw their brother coming back. They were very happy to see Jing Xing and Ji Fu, and even invited them into the house to have a drink. I had a cup of tea and had dinner at home before going back.

  Jing Xing and Ji Fu both shied away, and Jing Xing took Ji Fu to Ji's house.

  Ji Amu had just come down from the mountain to prepare dinner. He was busy in the kitchen when he heard Ji Fu's voice. As soon as he put down the kitchen knife in his hand, he went out of the kitchen door. As soon as he came out, he saw Ji Fu and the others, and a smile immediately appeared on his face. "You're back? How long do you plan to stay in the village this time?"