Summary + Chapter 1

Jing Xing was fond of martial arts since he was a child, and when he grew up, he opened a boxing gym based on martial arts. However, he never expected that he would travel to the world of ancient brothers and transform into a gangster in order to save people.

  The original owner lost his father when he was a child, and his mother became a female hunter in order to make money to support the family. People in the village called her "tigress" and "crazy woman". The original owner was disciplined since she was a child and was timid and afraid of getting into trouble. Now when she is 17 years old, she goes to her mother when she gets into trouble. .

  Until one day, Orion found that his son had changed. He not only shared the family's burden, but also understood her.

  The villagers also noticed that Orion's house had changed, from a dilapidated thatched house to a wooden house, and then from a wooden house to a large blue brick house.

  Every family with a girl at home hired a matchmaker to go to the Orion's house, but all of them were rejected by the female Orion. The villagers couldn't help but guess who Min Min had fallen in love with.

  Some people even said that the grapes were sour because they couldn't eat them. In the village, if they didn't talk about Min Hanzi's bad qualities, they would say which vixen from that family had fascinated Min Hanzi. Rumors spread all over the village for a while.

  But no one thought that the person who fascinated Min Hanzi was actually the shy and well-behaved little brother of the Ji family! ! !

  And they never thought that the Min Orion family not only opened a martial arts gym in the county, but also bought land and built a big house. The most important thing was to rent it out to anyone, and it was cheaper than a restaurant! ! !

  However, the structure of the villagers is still small. They don't know that Min Hanzi's family can feel cramps in their hands counting money just by collecting rent. They can't imagine the happiness of this "renter".

  PS: Ancient fictitious 1V1 sweet article, brother world, there will be children later, change the scum to attack the article

  Poor body shape, poor height, poor skin

  Dark-bellied VS Shy and shy

  It's as private as a mountain, it's as private as a mountain, please don't be particular about it, don't bring it in!

  A heart-warming daily story, the protagonists are all ordinary and imperfect people!

Content tags: Giving birth to a commoner, traveling through time and space, farming in a relaxed way

Search keywords: Protagonist: Jing Xing (Min Luo) ┃ Supporting role: Ji Fu ┃ Others: Everyone in the village

One-sentence summary: Collecting rent until you vomit~

Motto: Every day is a good day

Chapter 1

  Jing Xing was influenced by his father to like watching martial arts movies since he was a child. When he was a little boy, he would follow the TV to punch his little breasts and kick his short legs. Jing Xing's parents often saw him following the TV and simply signed him up. Taekwondo, as Jing Xing grew up, he directly learned professional fighting techniques.

  The 25-year-old had just gotten off work from his martial arts gym and was about to run home at night, with the idea of ​​exercising on the way.

  As Jing Xing ran, he thought that the new retired special forces soldiers who came today were quite powerful - at this time, he could feel some pain in his left knee and right shoulder.