Chapter 151-155

The county magistrate knows that this is the construction of his hometown by merchants, which is a good thing! The people of Rongfu County must know! At that time, it will be renamed with the names of these merchants, so that the people will know who paid for this road to be built by such merchants, and it can also encourage the younger generations to learn from their predecessors.

  The merchants could not agree, so they were not too happy. They thanked the county magistrate and became more concerned about building roads.

  The matter was settled just like that.

  The matter of road construction spread quickly in the county. After all, it was a major event and concerned everyone, so it naturally attracted a lot of attention. However, no one thought that building the road would not require them to raise funds. Several merchants in the county It's packed.

  The people were talking about this matter, and someone well-informed said that the Min family was looking for road construction workers, and those who were willing to go would gather on the street tomorrow morning.

  "On the street? Is it the street where you go to the market?" a foreigner who had just arrived in the county asked after hearing the news.

  "Yes, that's the street!" The man looked at him and said, "Are you from another county? Do you know Jing Xing, a man from the Min family?"

  The outsider said that he just knew that he had set up a school, and the man started to talk to him about Jingxing.

  This man talked incessantly, but it did not make this foreigner impatient. Instead, he became more and more fascinated as he listened, and kept sighing in his heart, this man Min is so awesome!

  The next morning, when the rooster crowed, the owner of the family went out to go to the market. When he saw that there were already more than a dozen people queuing up, he immediately slapped his thigh with remorse. He should have gone there again. Came early.

  Time passed little by little, and the people at the back of the queue regretted it more and more. This job not only included lunch, but also got a lot of wages. Such a good job, you have to start from them. It flew before my eyes.

  Recruiting people to build roads does not require Jing Xing to personally take care of it. After all, Qidong and Qinan can now respond to various emergencies, and those who deal with business are also handled in an orderly manner. If they are used for such trivial matters, they will be overqualified.

  Jing Xing had also thought about this situation. At that time, there were two students studying with Qinan and Qidong. These four students were smart, but their grades were not good.

  At that time, these four students were discussing how to buy things for the Lantern Festival while walking outside the school. They talked to each other. Although it seemed childish, the method was feasible.

  Jing Xing and Qidong were listening behind them.

  I learned from the class teacher that these four students did not use their intelligence in studying, which was a pity.

  In this way, these four students came to Qidong and Qinan to study with them.

  After three years of study, Li Zhuo and Lu Dali are now following Jing Xing. Jing Xing leaves the recruitment matter to them this time. This matter is within their ability and they can handle it well.

  Li Zhuo and Lu Dali are the only boys in the family, and the family also values ​​boys. They both have many sisters in front of them, especially Lu Dali's father who originally had a wife, and all the children born to this daughter-in-law are girls. Their family named these girls Zhaodi Pandi.