Chapter 23

"Ah——!!!Brother Ji Zhuang, are you okay?!" Wu Ling, who comes here every day, saw his brother Ji Zhuang lying on the ground as soon as he walked in, with blood on the ground in front of him.

  Wu Ling hurriedly ran to Jizhuang, helping people while glaring at Jing Xing angrily, "Min Luo, look at whose territory this is, you'll get tired of it, right?! Why did you hit my brother Jizhuang?!" "

  "Brother Ji Zhuang, are you okay? The corner of your mouth is bleeding and your face is swollen!" Wu Ling felt distressed, pointed at the door and said to Jing Xing: "Get out of the boxing gym! Our boxing gym won't accept you. People like this, get out!"

  Everyone in the boxing gym: "No!!"

  Wu Ling glared at them, "What's wrong? This is my boxing gym. My father said that this boxing gym will be my dowry from now on. Brother Ji Zhuang promised to marry me, so my boxing gym will also be his! This You dare to hit the boss! Why should I keep such a person?!"

  Ji Fu and Brother Wang heard these words when they came. When they saw this scene, the bowl with food in their hands fell to the ground with a muffled sound. Although it was wrapped with a cloth, the bowl still broke. .

  Ji Fu didn't expect that Ji Zhuang would actually steal people behind his back.

  Ever since Ji Fu said he wanted to break off the engagement with Ji Zhuang last time, Ji Amu had been paying attention to his son. He thought that the two children must be having a tantrum and it would be over in a few days. Who knows, it has been several days and the two He didn't feel well either. Thinking that his child was shy and thin-skinned, he thought of cooking two portions of rice today and asking Ji Fu to send one to Ji Zhuang, so that the two children would be reconciled.

  When Ji Fu heard Eminem saying that he wanted to deliver food to Ji Zhuang, Ji Fu subconsciously refused, but thinking about what Brother Wang said last night and Min Luo repeatedly asking him to go to the boxing gym, he took it over. Ji Ammu left the house with a satisfied smile.

  When they came to the town, Brother Wang was not in a hurry to go to his place of work. He accompanied Ji Fu to give the food to Jizhuang first.

  Everyone looked towards this place and saw the fair and good-looking guy who was on the stairs last time and another guy standing at the door of the boxing gym.

  Ji Zhuang was stunned for a moment, then took two steps towards Ji Fu. He was grabbed by Wu Ling, "Brother Ji Zhuang??"

  Under Ji Fu's gaze, Ji Zhuang hurriedly put away Wu Ling's hand and explained to Ji Fu: "That's not the case. I was beaten and injured. He just helped me up..."

  Brother Wang immediately got angry and said: "You think we are blind or deaf? You originally made an engagement with Brother Ji, and you even hooked up with other boys in the boxing gym behind Brother Ji's back! Ji Zhuang, you Do you want face?!"

  Ji Fu was shocked just now, but then it felt like a big stone finally fell to the ground in his heart. He looked at Wu Ling and then at Jizhuang.

  It turns out that Ji Zhuang asked him to wait for him to eat in a remote alley, asked him to wait at the entrance of the town, and didn't let him come to the boxing gym. This was always the case.

  Ji Fu looked at the boy opposite and his eyes widened when he heard what Brother Wang said, looking like he couldn't believe it.

  He said: "Jizhuang, I will tell my family that the engagement between our two families is terminated."

  Everyone in the boxing gym was stunned.

  Wu Ling was dumbfounded.

  Ji Zhuang panicked.