Chapter 146-150

These three consecutive sounds frightened Qing Congnan even more. It was the squad leader of this class who told the martial arts teacher that this person was not from their class, and this allowed Qing Congnan to avoid the martial arts teacher's scolding.

  Qidong also noticed something was wrong here. He came over and saw Qing Congnan and understood his confusion at this time. He introduced both parties to each other. Mr. Wushu was not stupid. He just heard the students in the class saying that he was not in the class. The students guessed this result. The martial arts teacher who was very fierce just now became extremely kind, which made Qing Congnan feel uncomfortable.

  Qing Congnan didn't expect that this was actually a training arrangement for the students. Later, he learned about military training under Qidong's explanation.

  He returned to the dormitory building and stood in front of his dormitory door looking at the students training in the distance. It was also at this time that he saw the particularity and importance of this military training. He stood in the teaching building and did not look for long before he hurried back. If you want to stay at your own place and write a letter, send it to the capital.

  In addition to the students' curiosity and excitement about the new environment at the beginning, now there are heavy courses every day, and there will be monthly exams soon, and the students' minds have calmed down.

  At the same time, good news also came from the capital - the "Great Country Dictionary" that Jing Xing suggested to the above has finally come out. There is no official dictionary in this country. It was Jing Xing who discovered it when he was in charge of elementary school. Dictionary was a learning process in his previous life. An indispensable auxiliary tool in Chinese, and there are very few dictionaries summarized here. Regarding this, Jing Xing believes that this county is like this, not to mention other counties, and the popularization of dictionaries can help more children learn Chinese characters. word.

  The dictionary was published three months after the experience. Ji Fu's book school received the first batch of dictionaries from the capital. When Jing Xing came back from school, he saw a thick small book on Ji Fu's desk, "The dictionary has arrived. ?"

  Ji Fu saw Jing Xing fixating his eyes on the book on the table and nodded with a smile, "I left this book for my husband."

  Jing Xing raised his lips and laughed when he heard this. Ji Fu originally planned to bring the dictionary on the table to Jing Xing to read, but as soon as he turned around, Jing Xing grabbed his belt, and then his strong arms He was hugged from behind and his ears were puckered. Ji Fu couldn't help but shrink his neck.

  When Jing Xing first proposed the dictionary, he told Ji Fu that education was very important. In addition, Jing Xing was engaged in education now. When Ji Fu heard Jing Xing say this, he thought of helping him. Xianggong summarized and compiled a dictionary.

  Now he has several bookstores, and the most indispensable thing is books, but Jing Xing doesn't allow it. Ji Fu is now responsible for various businesses. These have already taken up most of Ji Fu's time, let alone this summary later. The two of them didn't have much time to get along with each other.

  Jing Xing didn't want to, and told Ji Fu his plan at the same time. During that time, Jing Xing had frequent correspondence with the capital, and Jing Xing became even busier. Jing Xing did not go to visit Ji Fu, so Ji Fu came to accompany Jing Xing. Ji Fu naturally knew how much Jing Xing valued this dictionary.

  Jing Xing buried his face in Ji Fu's neck and said with a smile, "Thank you, baby."

  Ji Fu had a lot of things to do today. He went out with Jing Xing in the morning and was not picked up by Jing Xing from the factory until now. He had been busy all day and his body smelled of sweat. He stretched out his hand and pushed Jing Xing's head gently, "I haven't taken a shower yet." Well, you don't mind burying Tai."