Chapter 84

Looking at the more than twenty jars of wine, Mrs. Qi knew that there must be a lot of things to prepare. She reminded Min's mother: "It's a matchmaker, as long as you get the idea. Besides, the next step is to make a decision and get married. There is so much wine." Altar, why not move some until then?"

  Matchmaker Qiao also nodded.

  Min's mother knew that they had misunderstood, so she explained: "Two jars of this wine, and eight snacks for the rest."

  The marriage customs in the village here say that there are three ways to go, one is the matchmaker, which means that the girl and brother in the family are favored by someone, and good things are coming. This one can also be given to unmarried men and women. The man and the man know each other for the first time from the matchmaker. What does it look like? Even if you reject it, the other party will not be embarrassed. If you accept it, you will take the second route.

  These two ways are to reach people and sincerity.

  When the person arrives, the matchmaker comes to the house with the person who proposes marriage. First, the two young people are asked to look at each other. At this time, the person who proposes to marry must come with sincerity, that is, the bride price.

  The people were satisfied and the bride price was decided.

  The last step is to get married, which is also said to be "the three ways are complete, stay together for life, and become a pair of mandarin ducks."

  However, with the development of marriage customs from ancient times to the present, in addition to these "three ways", there are many other forms. "Parents' orders and matchmaker's words" is one of them.

  Anyway, marriage customs that do not require a matchmaker are not liked or accepted by matchmakers. They respect these "three ways" even more. There are many places where matchmakers are used, and they can make more money, but they will not say this to the outside world. They will use their sharp tongue to say that this kind of marriage rules are passed down from the ancestors, and this is the most formal. Young couples/couples who have passed through these "three ways" are protected by the Marriage Immortal and so on. Such packaging discourse.

  "We'll have to trouble Matchmaker Qiao with this when the time comes," Min's mother said.

  Matchmaker Qiao responded with a smile: "Okay, okay!"

  Mrs. Qi saw that there were still more than twenty jars of wine. They couldn't all be taken during the "second road", so she asked Min's mother: "So, these are the rest..."

  Speaking of this, Min's mother teased her son with the two of them, "When we opened the library last time, the Ji family said they would wait until Jing Xing was busy before talking. I told them he was in a hurry. At that time, you thought I was joking, but now Look again, the matchmaker hasn't said anything yet and is already preparing things for the wedding!"

  Min's mother is now well-fed and well-clothed, and no longer suffers from exposure to wind and sun, plus the cream Jing Xing bought for him to apply on his face and hands. After raising him for a year or two, he can look like a smile. It's also pretty good-looking. The silver bracelet on this wrist moves from time to time in the sleeves of this wrist, which makes Mrs. Qi and Matchmaker Qiao want to buy one for themselves. How pretty it is! It also looks noble! !

  Madam Qi was amused, "Let me just say, so much wine..."

  Matchmaker Qiao said with a smile: "The young couple has a good relationship. Sister Min, it will be early for you to have your grandson!"