Chapter 66

"Tang Xuan, my dear brother, this is Senior Brother Tang Wu and Second Senior Brother Tang Yin."

  Ji Fu knew them and called out to them.

  After Jing Xing's introduction, everyone started talking about what happened on the road to Jing Xing. Tang Xuan rushed over and hugged his thigh to forcefully recognize his brother, and sat by the fire at night gossiping about Jing Xing. These were all things that Ji Fu had never heard of. They were so small. He was so attentive that he didn't even know that he had taken the wrong cup to drink water.

  As soon as Ji Fu took a sip, the spiciness of the wine spread on his tongue. Ji Fu swallowed it quickly, frowned and looked at the glass in his hand. Only then did he realize that he had taken Min Luo's glass next to him, and his own was still on the table in front of him. On top.

  Jing Xing was picking up vegetables for Ji Fu. In the blink of an eye, he saw his wine glass being taken by Ji Fu and took a sip. He put the meat into Ji Fu's bowl with a smile, put the chopsticks on his own bowl, and left his hands free. Na Ji Fu drank the wine glass in his hand and put it on the table. Then he reached out and handed Na Ji Fu's glass over, lowered his head and asked softly: "Does the wine taste good?"

  Ji Fu took the water and took a sip, shook his head and said softly: "It doesn't taste good, I took it by mistake."

  Jing Xing said "hmm" and looked down at Ji Fu's fair and tender face, "Eat more meat. If you don't like the fat meat, just put it in my bowl."

  Ji Fu responded, put down the cup and ate the meat in the bowl.

  The little actions of the two people were seen by several people. Zeng Shi joked: "Look at Min Luo, he has to hurt his wife and husband like this. He is picking up food and delivering water. If you have him, he will hurt you like this." Are you still afraid of not having a wife?"

  Jing Xing was not embarrassed by being teased like this and continued to pour a cup of tea for Ji Fu and put it on the table in front of him. However, Ji Fu was thin-skinned and his face was bright red at this time.

  Jing Xing reached out and touched Ji Fu's cheek with the back of his hand, "Is it hot?"

  Ji Fu glared at him with rare annoyance and reached out to grab the hand. The look in his eyes made Jing Xing think about it for a moment, then he smiled and leaned over to coax him softly: "It was my fault, I shouldn't have teased Fu Bao. "

  Ji Fu wasn't angry with him, he was just very shy. He blushed and put the meat and vegetables into a bowl to Jing Xing, "You eat more and drink less wine."

  Jing Xing filled his cup with water and said, "Listen to your husband and eat instead of drinking."

  Ji Fu's face turned even redder, but he still served Jing Xing with vegetables one after another.

  In the village, the Min family.

  Min's mother and Mrs. Qi frowned immediately when they saw Du'am and the matchmaker.

  The matchmaker greeted the two of them: "Oh, Madam Min and Madam Qi, where are you going? Du'am heard the rumors in the village these days and said that she wanted to come and see Mr. Min."

  After the matchmaker said this, she stepped aside and looked at the three people silently. She also reached into her pocket and touched to see if there were any melon seeds. She came here just for a formality. Min Hanzi was pretending to be someone else, and she knew it. Why would these little girls go to beat someone up? If they made her angry and they didn't ask her for matchmaking, she would immediately roll her eyes and faint.