Chapter 111-115

Jing Xing kissed his Fu Bao and said "coquettish". This time he held back his strength, but Ji Fu still couldn't bear to beg for mercy and wanted to hide.

  When Min's mother and Mrs. Qi came back from the market, they saw Jing Xing washing clothes in the shade of the yard, so she asked, "Where's Fu'er?"

  Jing Xing saw that Min's mother was still sweating from the heat even though she was wearing a hat. He quickly went to pour Min's mother a cup of herbal tea and then replied: "I'm tired. Let's rest in the house."

  Min's mother knew that Ji Fu was not the kind of lazy person. When she saw the scratch marks on Jing Xing's exposed arms, she understood what was going on and said angrily: "It's broad daylight, so Fu'er is used to it." You are like an idiot!"

  Jing Xing was rarely said to be a little embarrassed.

  When Ji Fu woke up, it was already dark. He rubbed his waist and grinned and got up from the bed. The sound of Min's mother calling the puppies to eat could be heard outside.

  When Ji Fu saw Min's mother, he was already trying to find a place to crawl in. His legs were still weak even when he walked and he couldn't straighten his waist.

  Min's mother pretended not to notice Ji Fu's abnormal reactions and asked with a smile: "Jing Xing also said that you were not feeling well and sleeping in the house. Are you feeling better now?"

  Ji Fu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this and nodded quickly.

  In the evening, Jing Xing made crucian carp tofu and boiled vegetables, dipping them into spicy food.

  Ji Fu didn't touch the bowl of spicy food this time. He drank a bowl of crucian carp soup, ate a few pieces of fish with fish bones, and some boiled vegetables. The cabbage hearts were very sweet, and Ji Fu ate several.

  Before going to bed, Min's mother stewed old chicken soup for Ji Fu to replenish his body. Her son was as strong as a heel. How could he survive without giving Ji Fu replenishment? !

  When Ji Fu served the bowl of chicken soup, his face was already red, but he couldn't finish such a large bowl, so he drank half of it and asked his husband-in-law for help.

  Jing Xing touched Ji Fu's belly before taking it. It was bulging, so he took a few sips and put the bowl back in the kitchen.

  Applying medicine is a shy and easily irritable process. Jing Xing has a high body temperature. When Ji Fu is held in his arms at night, Ji Fu will be so hot that he can't stand it and exposes his hands and feet from the quilt to cool off.

  The two people's days in the village passed quickly, and they were going to the county.

  Ji Amu prepared some food for the two of them to take to the county to eat. The braised rabbits that Ji Fu liked to eat were among them. Min's mother also caught a few live rabbits and asked them to take them to the county. I keep them in the backyard and kill one when I want to eat.

  In fact, you can buy them in these counties. In addition, it is difficult to bring food in this hot weather and things will spoil easily. Jing Xing only accepted some and kept the rest at home for Min's mother to eat.

  Jing Xing said to Min's mother, "If anything happens, just go to the village chief. I've already asked the village chief and them."

  Min's mother knew this and urged the two of them to get on the road quickly in the morning when the sun was still low.

  Jing Xing and Ji Fu took two puppies with them, big yellow and small black. These two dogs were always moving and quiet, and they cooperated very well when begging for food. One was responsible for biting the owner's trouser legs, and the other was responsible for pushing the food bowl to the owner. In front of home.