Chapter 57

Tang Wu and the other three couldn't help but laugh when they heard this. Tang Xuan laughed the loudest, "This is the brother I recognize, Min Luo. We went to the town to find someone to compete with him before? How come everyone has forgotten?!"

  Everyone heard this: "...?!!"

  When Tang Xuan saw the surprised expressions on their faces, he immediately laughed and covered his stomach.

  Later, Jing Xing met directly with several of Tang Wu's masters. These masters had heard the name "Min Luo" from the children before, and they knew that none of the powerful children in the martial arts school had ever won. This man became more and more curious and impressed. Now that he saw the real person, he really showed his talent.

  The several masters chatted with Jing Xing in a lively manner, and Jing Xing would share some of his master's insights with these seniors. These masters had never heard of it before, so they were very curious about it. From time to time, they even asked Jing Xing a few questions, and they were very interested. I like Jingxing.

  Seeing that it was getting late, Jing Xing got up and said goodbye and left the martial arts hall. He was riding his horse, thinking that he would see Ji Fu later, and he was in a good mood.

  When Ji Fu finished his work and went out, he saw Jing Xing waiting at the door. He smiled and trotted over. As soon as he walked in, he smelled the alcohol on Jing Xing's body. He raised his head and looked at Jing Xing, "Have you been drinking? "

  Jing Xing said "Hmm", "I haven't drunk much, I'm sober." As he spoke, he held Ji Fu's hand.

  Ji Fu didn't see a horse next to Jing Xing and asked curiously: "I heard people in the village saying you were riding a horse out this morning. Why didn't you see the horse?"

  Jing Xing took Ji Fu into an alley and pointed in the distance, "Over there."

  Ji Fu looked in the direction he was pointing, but did not see Ma Er, but he felt that the entrance of the remote alley was familiar, and Jing Xing led him further and further towards the entrance of the alley. Ji Fu suddenly remembered that this was not The alley where Min Luo kissed him last time? !

  It was also at this time that Jing Xing asked in a low voice: "You promised me when I left last time, do you still remember?"

  Ji Fu's heart beat fast because of these words, and his face suddenly turned red. The shame in his heart made him curl up his fingers.

  Jing Xing thought he would not get Ji Fu's answer, but when he led the person into the deep alley, Jing Xing heard Ji Fu whisper: "Remember."

  The horse is in this alley. It was spotted by Jing Xing at first sight. It is very smart and listens to Jing Xing's words. If you tell it to be here, it will wait here.

  Seeing its owner coming, it immediately walked towards them. It wanted to smell the person next to its owner, and its head was touched by its owner. Then it heard the owner say to it: "Don't move here. ."

  Jing Xing led Ji Fu and walked a few steps inside, then stopped, turned around and hugged him, his slender waist was grasped by his big hands. With a gentle lift, Ji Fu stood up on his tiptoes. He felt a little bit in his heart. Shy, "There are horses here..."

  Jing Xing lowered his head and gently touched Ji Fu's lips, caressing Ji Fu's soft lip beads, and said in a low voice that seemed to be satisfied and yet thirsty: "It's okay, it's helping us watch the wind..." It is very obedient and will not turn around."

  Ji Fu's cheek was touched and rubbed affectionately by Jing Xing's nose, which made it hot and red. The touch between the lips changed from a vague touch to a gentle peck and kiss. Ji Fu's eyes were so deep that he couldn't see the bottom. In the middle, I heard this man say solemnly: "Open your mouth."