Chapter 67

Jing Xing carried the man forward and walked forward. The horse saw that the owner ignored him and did not lose his temper, so he followed behind the owner.

  Ji Fu saw the big horse behind him and muttered: "...I'm riding a big horse today."

  Jing Xing thought he was funny, so he opened the door and led the people in, "Are you happy riding a big horse today, Fu Bao?"

  Ji Fu rubbed the crook of Jing Xing's neck, "Happy... I like you, I like you so much..."

  Jing Xing paused for a moment, then asked again as if he hadn't heard, "Who do you like?"

  "I like you." Ji Fu was very frank and straightforward after being drunk. Jing Xing coaxed him as he walked, "If you like me, who am I?"

  It took Ji Fu a while to think. He moved away from Jing Xing's neck and looked at Jing Xing's face for a long time, as if his mind was stuck in a very difficult problem. His two little brows slightly furrowed. He frowned and pouted, "You are who you are."

  Hearing this, Jing Xing's gaze, which was originally looking at the road, fell on Ji Fu's red face, "Do you like Min Luo?"

  Ji Fu's head was getting dizzy and he couldn't think of this problem. He just leaned down and put his head on Jing Xing's shoulder, repeating the words "I only like you" in his mouth.

  It is impossible for Jing Xing not to have fluctuations in his heart, because he never wanted to become "Min Luo", so he took advantage of that escort opportunity to leave Wanjia Village. He wanted Ji Fu to know that he was not the same person as the previous Min Luo. But he was afraid that Ji Fu wouldn't be able to accept it.

  He put Ji Fu on the bed, and Ji Fu's little paws were still holding Jing Xing's clothes on his shoulders. Jing Xing got up and couldn't leave, so he leaned against the wall and looked at the person on the bed. The drunk man's eyes were hazy, and he shouted that he only liked him. If so, Jing Xing leaned over and kissed her.

  Ji Fu opened his mouth slightly, and the tip of his red tongue was exposed a little, as if he was waiting for intimate contact.

  Jing Xing's eyes were heavy, and he pressed down on Ji Fu and kissed him deeply, entangled him intimately.

  When the Ji family saw that Brother Ji didn't come back that night, Ji Amu said to Ji Hanzi who was guarding the door: "Don't wait, it's already dark. I guess he won't come back tonight. He's sleeping in the county." ."

  Ji Hanzi walked in with a frown on his face, "We're not even married yet, we're just sleeping together. What will happen if Hanzi Min doesn't recognize us?"

  Ji Amu slapped the husband and said, "The Min family is not this kind of person, don't think too much about it."

  Ji Hanzi was not used to it, "When Min Hanzi came to pick up Brother Ji in the morning, did he say when he would be back today?"

  Ji Amu looked at him like this and smiled, "I didn't say that you are not used to it after just one night. This man Min is ready at the boxing gym in the county and will come home soon to ask for Brother Fu's hand in marriage." Son, Brother Fu will leave us sooner or later, we have to adapt."

  Jing Xing also did what Ji Amu said, he kissed the person and then went to boil water to wipe Ji Fu's face, hands and feet. Ji Fu was very obedient and asked Jing Xing to take off his coat. She was nestled under the quilt, revealing her little scarlet face, her eyelids closing and closing sleepily.

  Jing Xing packed up and went to bed, hugging the person, "Go to sleep when you feel sleepy."

  Ji Fu rubbed against Jing Xing and muttered: "My neck hurts... bite me."