Chapter 94

Brother Wang smiled with a sinister look on his face, like a cat that had caught something fishy. He quietly took out a book from his arms. This storybook didn't look like a book. It was much smaller than a normal book, about the size of a palm. .

  Ji Fu said: "A pamphlet?"

  Brother Wang smiled "hehe" as if he was doing something bad, "This is not an ordinary pamphlet! I got it for you with great difficulty!"

  Ji Fu reached out to pick up the booklet. There was no writing on the cover. Ji Fu asked in a low voice while turning the first page, "Who did you borrow this booklet from...??!!!"

  Ji Fu immediately closed the booklet and his fair little face turned red. The picture showed two little people taking off their clothes and kissing each other! !

  Brother Wang smiled "hehe" when he saw him like this, "I borrowed it from a brother-in-law who just got married. I sent it to you before I even looked at it. I'll be nice to you!"

  "No, you take it back..."

  "Oh, I won't bother you anymore, just watch and study hard!" Brother Wang knew that he would be beaten by Ji Fu like this, so he ran away after saying this.

  Ji Fu originally wanted to return the book to Brother Wang, but... the booklet was like a hot potato. Ji Fu blushed and hid it under the box in his room.

  Ji Amu and Ji Hanzi also came back at this time.

  Ji Fu asked Ji Hanzi about his injury and nodded after listening to the barefoot doctor's words relayed by Amu.

  "My dad needs to take good care of himself now and don't move that arm too much." Ji Fu picked up the medicine he bought, "I'm going to boil the medicine, and my dad will drink a bowl later when he goes to bed."

  Ji Amu nodded, and the barefoot doctor said that it is best to drink this medicine every morning and evening, so that it will heal quickly.

  Ji Amu was a little angry and looked at Ji Hanzi and said to Ji Fu: "Your father is so stubborn that he endures any pain, thinking that he will be fine in a few days. This delay has led to this, and he usually doesn't say anything. , if Jing Xing hadn't found out today, this person would have hidden it from the two of us again!"

  Ji Fu also stood by Ji Amu, "Daddy, too. He didn't tell us if his shoulders were uncomfortable. Dad had planned to carry them when I went there just now. If Jing Xing hadn't stopped him, both shoulders would have hurt together that night. "

  Ji Amu: "Then the Hong family comes and we borrow this plow. After plowing the field on the back hill, we will just throw it there for you. You have to move it back yourself. Next time, our plow is not allowed to be lent to his family again!"

  Ji Hanzi was so angry that he didn't dare to say anything, so he could only nod, but he couldn't escape. Ji Ammu talked about his shoulder injury, blamed Ji Hanzi for not feeling well, and didn't tell him. It wasn't until Ji Hanzi said he wouldn't do it next time that he felt comfortable. , Ji Fu also cooked the medicine.

  Ji Amu called to Ji Fu, "Come, let's discuss raising cattle."

  Because Ji Fu's wedding was getting closer, Ji Amu and Ji Hanzi decided to ask who had calves these days. They planned to arrange the marriage of their children first, and then buy the calves to raise.

  Just as Jing Xing guessed, Ji Fu naturally agreed, he said. "Amu, since we have to raise calves, we should be like the Jing family and raise a few puppies. Then let them look after the cows and guard the house."