Chapter 136-140

At that time, this person was rescued by others. It can be said that he was penniless. Lao Zhu still remembers that his parents planned to tell the girl to another family in the village, but I don't know what happened later. When he returned from work at the Yamen When I got home, I heard my father say that I wanted to marry my sister to this one-eyed man. The most important thing is that this man can give me ten taels of silver.

  Not long ago, when Lao Zhu's sister came to tell them that she was going back to her husband's house, Lao Zhu and the others were wondering if this man had remembered what happened before and knew where his home was? They also got a positive answer from their happy sister. At that time, Lao Zhu and his family were still happy for their sister.

  Now, when Lao Zhu meets his one-eyed brother-in-law here, he has many questions in his mind.

  "We are here to collect the house. The house you are living in now was formerly occupied by a family named Bu. This person named Bu is a liar. They are not the owners of this house. They are now being held in jail. This house After knowing this, my boss decided to take back the house, and naturally you can no longer live in this house." Lao Zhu explained.

  "So, brother-in-law, you'd better move out as soon as possible and don't make things difficult for us, brother."

  "Not to mention, you guys have quite a lot of stuff! The entire yard is full of them!"

  "Brother-in-law, do you want us to do you a favor?"

  The one-eyed man frowned and said, "Are you moving today? I can't find another house for a while now. It's not like I can move all these things in one day. Give me a few days."

  Lao Zhu frowned when he heard this, "No, if you don't have a house over there in Bianhe, why would you move here? Why are you looking for other houses?"

  "Forget it, I can't get anything out of you. You call my sister out and I tell her, why are you leaving a nice home and wasting money on renting a house outside?!"

  The one-eyed man's face looked unnatural again. His eyes drifted from the pile of debris in the yard, and he said to Lao Zhu: "My wife is not with us. She ran away after we had a fight last time." She even told me to get lost, that's why I came out to rent a house, isn't she at home?"

  Lao Zhu was irritated: "You are a grown man, what do you care about with a woman? You argue all day long. If you don't bother me, I will be annoyed to death. You can go back with me now."

  "Hey, hey, hey! Lao Zhu, since we are going back, we can handle the matter together. We will call an ox cart. You ask your brother-in-law to clean it up, and we will move it to the ox cart for him. The ox cart will pull It's about leaving!" A yamen servant quickly grabbed Lao Zhu who was about to leave and said, "If the county magistrate and Boss Min ask, it will be easier for us to reply, don't you think?"

  Lao Zhu nodded quickly, turned to the one-eyed man and said, "Go and pack up, and we'll help you move it back."

  The one-eyed man was stunned for a moment when he heard a certain word in the officer's words, but he quickly restrained himself.

  Everyone looked at the one-eyed man, and the yamen servant who just spoke looked at him. Slowly, the yamen servant felt frightened, and the hair on his hands grew.

  This one eye is quite scary!

  They were all grown men. They often did heavy work and were full of strength. Every one of them heard that Lao Zhu wanted to treat them to dinner. They worked enthusiastically. They didn't mind the chicken and duck excrement in the yard and had to move it. A pile of clutter.