Chapter 3

"Hiss - he must have been beaten."

  "You deserve it. I guess you were caught stealing somewhere by the owner."

  "Hey! Keep your voice down."

  Jing Xing had washed the blood stains on his face with water by the stream before. He knew that his face must be a bit hard to look at, but he did not avoid it, "There was a fight."

  Ma Hanzi sighed, "Go back to the village? If you do, I'll come up."

  Mrs. Ma also had nothing to say, she just thought that her future children must be taught well.

  This body was too weak. Jing Xing originally planned to ride on a bullock cart, but now this ready-made one is better. He nodded to the man, "Thank you, Uncle Ma."

  Mr. Ma and Mrs. Ma were stunned, and Mrs. Ma smiled, "No matter how polite you are, it's just a matter of course."

  Jing Xing got into the bullock cart under the eyes of everyone. The bullock cart was not small, and there were five or six people sitting in it. The two young men opposite had a little red eyebrows, and the young boy opposite was fair and very well-behaved.

  Ji Fu was lightly nudged by Brother Wang with his elbow. He looked towards Brother Wang, and Brother Wang secretly whispered in Ji Fu's ear, "So he is Min Luo!"

  Ji Fu was a little nervous, fearing that the man opposite would know they were talking about him.

  He held the backpack tightly. Although he was a little scared, he felt that this man was quite powerful and could defeat such a tall and strong man.

  The road was not smooth, and the oxcart would occasionally jump up and down. There were several full backpacks placed on the cart, which were constantly shifting.

  The little guy opposite stretched out his hand to move the backpack towards him. His fingers were slender and white, and the fingertips were red from exerting force. The guy next to him saw how hard he was working and stretched out his hand to pull the backpack.

  Ji Fu looked at his full little backpack and raised the corners of his mouth in satisfaction. As soon as he raised his eyes, he met the man's eyes. His head went blank for a moment, and then he looked away nervously.

  The oxcart drove into Wanjia Village. Wanjia Village is the largest village nearby. There are many surnames in it, so it is not named according to a certain surname like other villages.

  When the oxcart comes towards the village chief's house, it usually stops in the yard in front of the village chief's house. Everyone in the car sees a tall, thin and handsome man chatting with the old village chief. Brother Wang's sharp eyes saw that the man stretched out his hand and pulled. Ji Fu, "Look who that is?"

  There was a strong hint of joking in his tone.

  Ji Fu made eye contact with the man who looked up from the yard, and Bai Jun's face turned red.

  "Look at your good brother, we have just left the village for a short while and we are waiting for you at the village chief's house."

  Brother Wang teased Ji Fu in his ear, which made Ji Fu embarrassed and angry: "Brother Wang, if you say that again, I, I will ignore you!"

  Brother Wang didn't care and chuckled.

  Others on the oxcart also saw someone. The man's name was Ji Zhuang. He had grown up with Ji Fu and had been friends since they were young. No, the engagement was made at Ji Zhuang's coming-of-age ceremony the day before yesterday. He said it was waiting for him. Ji Fu got married when he was eighteen.