Chapter 26

The Ji family thought the same way. When Ji Fu was looking for work in the town, they wanted Ji Fu to find someone who could read and write, even though the wages were very little - working for free. But Ji Fu still learned a lot in the past six months.

Brother Wang didn't, but his answer surprised Ji Amu.

"They said that when Min Luo was teaching boxing in the boxing gym, someone taught him how to read and read. He learned a lot of words. Recently, Qidong and the others started learning how to read and read with Min Luo."

Ji Fu's almond-shaped eyes widened.

Ji'am sighed: "This kid has reformed so well!"

Brother Wang agreed very much, "You don't know, when I followed them to the library today, I didn't even know it was a library. There were so many people inside that the waiters in the store couldn't even greet them, so the two of them looked for books by themselves. In the end, they really found the right one."

Ji Fu's surprised look made Brother Wang laugh, "That's what I looked like at the time."

The three of them talked about the three young men studying and literacy in the room again. Ji Amu saw that it was getting late and went out to cook.

Brother Wang held his cheek and looked at Ji Fu, "I said before that Min Luo was pretty good, but now I feel more and more that he is really awesome."

Ji Fu looked at Brother Wang. He still remembered that Brother Wang had thought about marrying Min Luo by the river. If Brother Wang liked Min Luo, Min Luo would treat him...

Brother Wang: "Ji Xiaofu, I'm talking to you. Why are you so focused?"

Ji Fu shook his head and heard Wang Geer's playful smile: "I can see it now. Min Luo is obviously interested in you."

Ji Fu's worried heart suddenly returned to where it was before. He met Brother Wang's eyes that were watching the show, and his cheeks were filled with warmth.

"He asked you yesterday. You didn't go today, and he didn't go either. You don't have to be stupid to understand this!"

Brother Wang revealed this directly. Ji Fu's cheeks turned even redder. His skin was white and it was particularly obvious.

Brother Wang smiled and said, "Brother Ji, your face is so red!" He stretched out his hand to poke it, then retracted his hand under Ji Fu's angry glare, "I think Min Luo is very good to you, much better than that Jizhuang ."

"Maybe you don't feel it yourself. I'll tell you a few things and you can think about it yourself. For example, every morning at the entrance of the town, they are the ones waiting for us, and I also found that Min Luo will look at you immediately."

"The second thing is that we go home. No man has ever sent me home. Not only do they send us two every day, they are also worried about our safety. Of course, I have benefited from you, and there is also a possibility that I can help you. Get rid of the entanglement of bastard Jizhuang. If you like you, don't you worry about your safety? And on rainy days, Min Luo walks beside you. When you are unsteady, he reaches out to help you. He is afraid that you will fall, and even asks you to give him your raincoat. take."

Brother Wang made a "tsk" sound, "Think about it this way, that Dog Coin Ji Zhuang has never done this to you. He always told you to use what he wanted to eat."

"Hey? It's almost time to eat, so I'll go back first! Think about it yourself!"

After Brother Wang finished speaking, he ran away, completely ignoring the ripples in Ji Fu's heart that his words made.