ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ

Start from the beginning

"The paparazzi only care about Axl,everyone only cares about him."Slash said getting frustrated.
"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about"

"Maybe I just don't want to argue with you."I suggested as he rolled his eyes.

"you love to argue with me."He said kissing his teeth. "So come on get it over with."Slash said ushering me to speak but I was confused and wasn't in the right mental state to make any decisions or argue with him at all.

"Slash I'm not ready to talk to you about this"I persisted as he just stared back.

"you had a lot to say about it before..and while we were in there and when you decided to storm out at the end?"Slash said as I just looked down at my heels,speechless for once as he paused too moving back as footsteps approached breaking the silence as I looked up eager to see my saviour with this awkward moment.

"hey Ana,look who I ran into."Duff said approaching with Gilby at his side.

"hey Stas."He said giving me a pet name. "you look good in my suit."Gilby nodded to Duff.

"what are you doing here?"Slash asked glaring.

"Oh Slash,I didn't see you there,how are you?you feeling good about all this floury stuff?"Gilby smirked already acting up in front of him.

"I just kicked my best friend out of this sh*tty band,how the f*ck do you think I feel?"Slash said sarcastically as Duff decided to butt in.

"well it was for the best man."Duff said.

"hey Ana it was nice seeing you yesterday,I forgot to say before you left,you're welcome anytime."Gilby said as my eyes went wide as I turned to Slash who glared even harder at me.

"What were you even doing?"Duff asked fumbling as Gilby gave him a suggestive smirk. "You know what I don't even wanna know."Duff laughed shaking his head.

"unbelievable."Slash muttered as he walked away.

"what's up with him?"Duff asked as I began to panic on the inside.

"yeah what is up with him?"Gilby repeated antagonising me.This was all his fault.I stood there defeated,I couldn't chase after him so I waited a while until finally escaping the dull dull conversation Duff was having with me offering for me to move back in with him,since Steven was moving out.

—————————————————————————

Slash's pov:

I was mad at Anastasia.She was mad at me.I just couldn't believe she'd go to Gilby,I'd rather her go to anyone else but him and behind my back.Duff made it seem there was something going on between them and it drove me crazy.

"Slash!"I heard her shout as the front door of our apartment opened,it had been so quiet with Steven gone and just me and her.I lay on my bed with the kitten I brought her while she was apparently out with Gilby. "Slash.."she said walking into the room as I just looked up at her.
"It's not what they made it sound like.."

"are you sure?"I retorted as she rolled her eyes.

"of course I am."She said back with attitude as if I was stupid and wrong for questioning her.

"Then what is it like?Why the f*ck were you at Gilbys house,after we just had an argument."I said folding my arms.

"I was walking to Erin's...like I said."She nodded.

"you lied."I noted as she sighed.

"let me f*cking speak."She said defensively. "I was walking to Erin's and on the way Gilby saw me because he lives above the record store down the strip,like a loft apartment."she rambled on as I failed to see her point.