Author's note

TW: mentions of suicide

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since i last posted, so thought i'd answer some of the questions regarding the book.

1. The book is NOT finished yet. That chapter where Y/n was shot is not the ending.

2. I didn't drop the book, as it might seem so. Although I thought I would end my wattpad writer career and end the book on a cliffhanger.

3. I'm still alive 😭 HELP
I know I haven't updated in a long, but some of you guys were reaching out to me on social media (mostly instagram).

4. Again about the book — this is not the end. Am I planning on continuing it? Yes, the fuck. This is my favorite book and i don't want to let it die like this.

Also, I think i'm gonna archive the whole book for editing purposes, because rereading the first ~20 chapters makes me cringe so hard 😭😭

5. I still am in tokyo revengers fandom! Even though I haven't checked the updates along with the new season (since i've reread the manga like 6 times) I still cherish happy times in tr fandom and in the end always come back to it.

6. No, i haven't watched the new season☠️ I just keep putting it off for later along with season 2.

7. I do read every comment i get!!! And i also do remember all of the most active mfs out here, even made friends and best friends on this app ☠️

8. Once again, wanted to clarify that after all these months and years i still have the planned ending in my head, so the book isn't gonna end w Aruna getting shot. (doesn't mean she's gonna survive or smth🤭🤭jk)

Also, happy new year yall!! I've started this book back in 2021, though I posted the first chapter i nothe beginning of January 2022.

Now I think I should update yall about my life. When i started writing this book, i was finishing last year of high school and later got into med university (college/school, whatever yall call it ig).

But now again, why did I come back?
Well, things didn't really go well. I've been struggling mentally a lot ever since 2021.
At first, I found comfort in anime, all the fandoms snd stuff but that didn't help at all tbh. Things turned out pretty dark in my life, and after my failed suicide attempt i'm getting sent to a mental hospital for a few months to get professional help. (this is ur sign to go see a therapist instead of watching tr edits pls)
And taking this amazing chance, I've come to realization that I could spend these months continuing the book!! (And i'm also dropping out of my uni due to personal reasons)

I also wanted to thank everyone for supporting me and this book, i would've never thought that i would go this far (i mean, 167k reads is def smth)

Anyways, stay tuned for updates !!!

love yall stay safe and don't ignore any of ur health issues 🙏

(tbh im kinda embarrassed to be publishing this after 1.5 years but better late than never ig)

ALSO SORRY FOR RANDOM TRAUMA DUMP I JUST THOUGHT THE WHOLE SITUATION WAS FUNNY plus i felt bad for ppl tryna figure out what the hell happened with me and this book😭