54

"Miss Aruna, good morning." My colleague greeted me, on which i slightly bowed. Today I finally went back to work, but on a new place — Bonten & Mona Navina corporation. Some people even suggested  collaboration names: Mona Bonten and Bonten Navina.

As far as I understood, me and Mikey were the presidents of this company, but knowing Manjirou, it's easy to assume that he'll try to push me off this ranking.

"Boss asked you to sort out and sign these papers, miss." My secretary said, handing me the stack of papers. This motherfucker enjoys this too much.

"Sure." I smiled, taking the files and heading to my office. Thankfully, I had rights to choose the interior of my own room, so it wouldn't be as boring.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

The one at the door was Haitani Rindou. Also, i've heard that Hanma joined under us too. This is going to be fun.

"Need anything?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the laptop. The male sat down in front of me, making me switch my gaze to him. "Hm?"

He shifted on the furniture, leaning closer to me. "Hello there, missy~" Haitani cooed, waving at me and smirking.

I raised my eyebrow, "I'm busy. If you got nothing to say, then leave." I clicked my tongue and got back to work, rapidly typing in the data, wondering about the weather. People at the forecast are liars, why the fuck did they make me believe that today will be sunny, when in reality it's raining cats and dogs?

Rindou chuckled, "Boss is fucking some bitches in his office right now."

My eyes flashed to his side, growing in shock, as the man in front of me grinned. "It's so easy to make you switch your attention back to me."

I embarrassingly looked away, realizing that i might be looking really dumb right now. "I wonder how you and Ran even joined under Mikey, if you three have been messing since teenage years."

He kissed his teeth, lazily yawning, "Hm? Did Mikey already tell you about his dark past or something?"

I stopped typing, "Dark past? What's so dark in it?" I put away the laptop, fully facing youngest Haitani now. I was going to check, if he exposed me already, but seemed like he didn't.

"Oh, that? Not much to be honest," Rindou took my pen, drawing random shapes on a piece of paper, "His only highlight of the past was probably Y/n, that's it."

I crossed my arms and looked at the window. The dark clouds started fading, as the weather got pleasant. Maybe the forecast wasn't so wrong. The sight of a rainbow make me get carried away, as i forgot that i wasn't alone in this room.

"Y/n? What's about her?" I asked, trying to seem as clueless as possible. He squinted his eyes at me, almost like attempting to read me through, and then just shrugged, "A girl he loves. She left him twelve years ago, and he has been looking for her ever since. No other woman caught his eye. So if you thought of becoming his potential whore, then i'm sorry to break it to you — he'll either use you and then kill after getting bored or just not care at all."

My eyes started twitching, "She didn't leave him, she had no other choice! Cmon, Rindou, as if you weren't with Izana at that moment! And no, i'm not trying to be his whore, i don't like him anyways."

"Hmm? Don't like? But the lap dance you gave me yesterday is saying otherwise, sweetheart." Manjirou, who unexpectedly entered the room, laughed, fake pouting.

Rindou looked at me amused and stood up from the chair, making his way to me. "Lap dance? That sure sounds fun. Mind giving me one in private?"

He pulled me from my chair, grabbing by my waist, and smirked, checking out my body. I was at loss of words and didn't know what to do, until i caught a glimpse of Mikey's expression — the man looked mad as hell, he wasn't enjoying the scene at all.