61

"Wedding... plan?" I read the words on a paper, mouth opening in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes, at this point I didn't even know whether I should be cheering or not — it might be a part of his plan, he still could be not sincere with me.

I stared at the note, squeezing it in my fists. "You fucking jerk!" I gritted my teeth, running towards Mikey's direction. He wasn't that far away from me, so I caught him, turning to me by a shoulder. He was standing with some of his colleagues, so seeing me they all left.

"Any problem, love?" Mikey asked, smirking. I waved a paper in front of his face and threw it on the floor, stomping with my shoes. He gasped, pushing me to the ground, as I winced in pain. "Are you fucking dumb?" We asked in unison.

After that office sex I was still frail, so moving was really hard. This manwhore fucked me and didn't even do aftercare? Not marrying him.

"You value the paper more than a girl you just fucked?" I asked him, angrily grinning. I slowly stood up, slapping his hands away, ignoring the help he was about to offer. But not even a second later I fell back, as I couldn't keep standing straight. Manjirou caught me, tightly gripping my waist. "Careful, darling, you might be carrying my children~"

I gasped in shock, punching his shoulder. "I'd rather be a single mother, men suck." Mikey chuckled, caressing my arms, and leaned closer to me, tickling my ears with his hot breath,

"Don't know about men, but you suck pretty well. Let's repeat that little session, shall we?"

"Shut up, you horny ass," I muttered, staring at his pitch black eyes. He patted my shoulder, slowly dragging me out of the building. A luxurious car abruptly stopped near us, as I figured, it must've been Mikey's. He opened the door of a backseat, almost pushing my inside, and sat beside me, still hugging.

"Matsuda, drive us to my house." Manjirou ordered, smiling at me. His car was rather comfortable, so I didn't mind a little ride at all. He was staring at me and my belly the whole time, it was the only thing making me uncomfortable. Just why was he so focused on me getting pregnant? Doesn't he have any other bitches? Oh right, he doesn't.

"Mikey, stop looking at my stomach, it's not like i'm gonna get preggo from the first... uh.. yeah," I coughed the embarrassment away.

"You won't? Don't worry, we can 'uh yeah' for as many times as you want, darling~" Mikey cooed, rubbing my thigh. I was too tired from the last time, so no matter how horny I just got, I needed to suppress it.

"We're here." Mikey said, opening the door by his side. He left the car and soon helped me get out too. His mansion was enormous, this man really was rich. He took me by my hand, dragging inside. His maids greeted him and me, gesturing to come inside. "You all," He drew the butlers' attentions, "Make us something healthy to eat and prepare clothes for me and her."

Mikey turned to me, smiling widely. "Let's go, princess, I'll show you around." With that said, he started presenting me his whole house, not missing an inch. I wasn't even listening to him, the only thing in my mind was a question — why does he have so many mood swings? He seems so cold with my fake parents, and now he's being all sweet, as if we are a married couple. To be honest, I didn't even know why he was acting this way — we are only 'dating', I wouldn't even call it an official relationship. Could he possibly be trying to change?

Eventually, we got to his cabinet. "Here's my workplace." He broke our hand contact, going to his wardrobe. My heart dropped, as I realized that I could find some interesting documents on him, my parents or something else. He opened his vault, searching for something, and left it this way, not even closing. He froze and then turned to me with a grin, "Wait here, babe, i'll be right back~"