21

"Y/n, Chifuyu, let's go!" I heard a voice say, as i slowly opened my eyes.

"Mitsuya? What are you... doing here?" I asked, helping to untie Chifuyu.

"Long story short i knew Taiju was going to do things on his own and Chifuyu called me. Let's go, we might be late."

As we entered the church, we all saw the frightening scene: Yuzuha all beaten up holding a knife, Taiju bleeding, Takemichi bruised and Hakkai just standing there.

Mitsuya grabbed the sharp side of the knife with his bare hands, "This isn't something you use to protect others!"

He hugged Yuzuha and passed her to me, "Watch her for me."

Man, should've just stayed at home.

Seems like the truce between Mitsuya and Taiju was completely gone, as they started fighting. Chifuyu shortly joined us and explained the situation with those bastards to Takemichi.

We all were watching the fight, holding in our breaths.

"Mitsuya, watch out!"

"Taka!"

"Mitsuya, behind you!"

We all screamed, noticing Inui behind Mitsuya.

"Beat down." He coldly said.

"Well? Did my info help? Was it worth 100,000?" Koko joined him.

"Kokonoi, you fucker-"

He turned to me and chuckled, "Oh? So you did come? Was your tactic helpful to your team?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Yuzuha. She looked completely traumatized by the whole fight. She was beaten up badly too, must be hard for her.

I didn't really know what was going on in her family, but seems like Taiju was really abusive towards them.

"Yo, Y/n, we needa talk," Koko smirked at me.

"No, we don't," I said, looking away.

"Cmon, just 5 minutes, let's go!" He cheered, grabbing me by my hand and taking outside.

"So? What's so important?" I hissed. I hope they don't hurt Yuzuha while i'm here with him.

"Does Shibuya Corporation ring any bell to you?" He asked, fixing his uniform.

Shibuya Corporation? It sounds familiar, but i can't really recall...

"First time hearing. Any other questions? I don't like being with you here," i quickly responded.

Koko raised his eyebrow, "Are you sure? What about Sato L/n and Kyoka L/n?"

My parents...

"So what if i know them? Why is it your business?"

I really don't want extra drama on Christmas Eve.

"Come on, no need to be so rude. Now listen to me carefully," He said, catching my attention. "Twelve years ago there was a massive explosion at Shibuya Corporation. The corporation itself is a building for some important figurines in business sphere. Police, however, never traced the aggressors. But only i know the truth behind it. And maybe a few more people..."

"I mean, cool for you and shit, but i couldnt care less honestly. So, why are you telling me this?" I squinted my eyes, not really getting the point of this conversation yet.

"The reason why i'm telling you this," he placed his hands on my shoulders, "is because Sato and Kyoka, your parents, were behind the whole terroristic act."