7

Today there was supposed to be a festival at the shrine. I didn't want to go there first, since i had no one to accompany me. But i thought that maybe luck would be on my side and i would fall in love at first sight with some guy and become his girlfriend. Who wouldn't fall for me though?

We agreed to meet up at 6pm. When i arrived at the shrine, everyone was there. And by everyone i mean Emma, Draken, Hina and Takemichi.

By the way, Draken didn't hate me like Mikey did. He just had no reasons too. Instead, he respected me for taking care of Emma and arguing with Mikey. A weird dude, but whatever.

We all parted our ways: Emma went with Draken, Hina and Takemichi headed to the woods, probably to kiss or something and i just wandered around the festival.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, "Uh, can i help you?"

It was some tall dude with a cigarette. "Actually no but.."He observed me, slightly smirking, which made me squint my eyes. Do i know him?

Damn, his voice was so deep, that it made me feel some type of way. Oh my good Y/n you really are crazy.

"What's a cutie like you doing here all alone on such a romantic festival~"

Is he flirting? I will flirt too.

I took the cigarette out of his mouth and put in mine, even though i never smoked and never even intended to.

He was shocked, i could clearlytell it by his expression. But this expression... I could also see some sort of amusement in it.

"Damn, i like you, come with me,"he coped, dragging me somewhere. I prayed to god, that he wasn't dragging me right into the hands of death. Gladly, he only sat me down on the bench.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, on which i shook my head as a reply.

"Whaaa? Weren't you Mikey's girl?"

I made a disgusted face, "That short ass punk? Never. I hate him with my soul."

He laughed, "Wasnt he the one to save you in the restaurant and drive you home?"

I nodded, "That was the only time he was nice to me. You know what? He called me a whore!"

He fake gasped, "No way! How could he?" Then he smirked,

"But i wouldn't mind you being my whore~"

I choked on my spit, my jaw dropping to the floor from this line of his. This is going too fast... Way too fast... But what if it was my destiny?

"O-oh, well..." I didn't know what to say.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" He asked, tucking the hair behind my ear.

"Does the forehead or cheek count?" He shook his head. I sighed and looked away from him. He turned my face back to him by his fingers,

"Wanna change that?"

Not even waiting for my response he leaned closer to me and smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked, but for some reason i didn't pull away, maybe because i was desperate or just dumb. Our lips intertwined in a kiss, i kissed him back.

And i could feel him smirking. He bit my bottom lip, making me open my mouth, so he could slide his tongue in it. We were kissing each other with pure lust, enjoying every moment. Surprisingly, he was a good kisser, guy was really enjoying it. Soon we pulled away to catch breathes,

"I like you. Be mine"

I opened my mouth to say something, closed it and opened again, yet nothing came out of it, as shit escalated quickly.