5

"You forgot your belt." He said coldly. His cheek was still red.

Wait, i slapped his right cheek, then why is his left cheek red instead?

I took the belt, "Mhm."

I tried my best to hide my puffy eyes and tears on my cheeks. I started closing the door, but he stopped it, lightly pushing it further. My heart sunk.

Shit, im not in the best mood to come up with insults. Did he really follow me to my apartment just to give me my belt and continue bullying? Or maybe he came to apologize...

I coughed, "Leave. I don't wanna see you."

"I'm not done with you yet," he coldly said, glaring at me, like i just committed murder. My heart ached  again from having false hopes on this guy.

And here i hoped this boy would apologize.

"Just leave already! You did enough!" My voice almost cracked, as i coughed a few times to not try and be seem weak.

He swung the door open, which made me fall on my ass. I winced in pain and  immediately stood up. He just kept coming closer to me,making me back away and shortening the distance between us.

That was until i felt a wall behind me. "Shit." I murmured, reaching for some objects to hit him with.

He placed his arms on the wall not letting me go away from him. "Get lost. Don't come near me ever again. Don't come near Baji. Or Toman."

He was ready to leave, but i grabbed him by his collar, "This is why you chased me? Are you not gonna apologize for calling me a whore? Are you not gonna apologize for all the things you said to me there?"

He looked at my wrist, squinting his eyes, and then grabbed it with his hand, tightening the grip to the point,where it really hurt me, and started choking me with his other hand.

"You don't deserve an apology, do you?"

He was looking right into my eyes full of fear. "I meant every word i said. I'm not gonna apologize." He wasn't letting go of me.

His eyes looked completely lifeless, the pitch black orbs were staring at my soul. What could cause this change?

My vision started to get blurry, tears were forming in my eyes. I was losing strength and didn't know what to do. Just before i was about to pass out, he let go of me and gasped. I was coughing and gasping for air. I looked at him.

He just mumbled "sorry" under his breath and left my house. So now he's saying sorry? For almost killing me?

I went to the bathroom, and as soon as i saw the mirror, i fell on my knees: my neck was all purplish.

Thank god tomorrow was Sunday, so i wouldn't have to cover that up much. But i have lessons tomorrow. At first i thought i'd cancel them, but i wanted to become strong.

...

I woke up at 10 am, heating my phone buzz a few times. I checked it and saw notifications from Baji:

Baji<3

Heyy, wanna come to my place right now? My friend is also here, we are watching movies. 

And his address attached. I didn't know whether i should go or not. But in the end, i thought it was better than laying at home. Maybe i can make more friends. And i still had like 6 hours before the classes.

...

I knocked on his door.

"Come in!" Someone unknown to me shouted. I opened the door and saw two boys: Baji and someone else, probably the friend he mentioned.