3

Takemichi's POV:

"Takemichi," Naoto started. "My sister, Hinata Tachibana and our friend, L/n Y/n were killed on the festival. Tokyo Manji Gang is responsible for their deaths. If Sano Manjirou never met Kisaki Tetta, this Toman would never exist and both Hinata and Y/n would be alive. But there's one more thing. You shouldn't only prevent Manjirou from meeting Kisaki...

But don't let Y/n encounter with Manjirou.

I don't know how Y/n was connected with Toman or Manjirou. But if these two never met,  she would be alive. Your mission for this time is to stop Kisaki and Y/n from meeting Manjirou Sano! If you can do this, i'm sure the future will change."

I shook hands with Naoto. But one thing never left my mind ever since that conversation.  

How could Y/n and Mikey be connected? I have to stop them from meeting. I will just pray that they haven't met yet.

...

Y/n's POV:

School ended not so long ago, so now i was going home with Hina and Takemichi by my side. We walked Hinata home, then it was just the two of us. He broke the silence first,

"Y/n, is there any way you could know someone named Manjirou Sano, aka Mikey or even meet him?" He asked nervously, playing with his hair strands.

I was confused by the question, "That annoying ass fucker? Yeah, i met him the other day but i would be glad to never meet him again. You're friends, right?"

Takemichi's eyes widened at my response, as i didn't get the reason of such a reaction. He tilted his head, humming, and the remained walk home went silent.

...

It was about 7pm. I had two hours for myself, before the classes would start. I had a lot of energy, since i slept a lot today, so i was ready to kick everyone's balls and shine, like a motherfucking star. And just as i was about to close my eyes again, my phone rang. Emma. I picked up the phone,

-Good evening, Emma. What's up?

-Hi, Y/n, are you busy right now?

-Not really. You got something on your mind?

-Totally. Come to the Musashi Shrine right now.

I wondered why would she invite me to the Musashi Shrine right now, but i didn't question twice, since i was bored anyway. I took my bag with martial arts inventory, which included just my clothes and band, and headed to the Shrine.

I almost arrived at the place, yet I couldn't see Emma. However, there were two blurred figures of people, i would recognize out of thousands.

Hinata and Takemichi? Here?

Even though i was still far away from them, i decided to hurry up, as sooner i heard bikes, a lot of bikes, that were making me anxious.

Damn, should've stayed at home.

"Hey, Y/nnn!" I heard a voice behind me.

"Emma! Glad to see you! What're we doing here though?" She didn't reply to me, just dragged with her. We got closer to the couple, "Hina! Takemichi! What are you guys doing here?"

Hina was surprised to see me here, i was as shocked as her.

"Emma, this is Takemichi's wifey, protect her!" Some male behind us said, scaring the fuck out of me with his deep voice. "Roger! Oh! Hi wussy boy!" Emma grinned.