36

"It's been a while, Sano Manjirou."

Mikey sat down on the creaking chair. "Didn't expect you actually seeing here. How have you been?"

The middle aged man lightly hit the table. "That bitch..."

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows, "Y/n? You mean Y/n?"

The woman nodded and sighed, looking at the clock. "We didn't foresee her going this far.. If only she was here, i would strangle her with my bare hands!"

Manjirou clenched his fists. "Yeah, whatever she did was truly unforgivable. Dont worry, i'm working on finding her. But how did she manage to do that... all alone?"

Sato shook his head. "Not alone. Some young detective with a strong sense of justice helped her. Those two..."

Young detective? Mikey wondered. Who could that be. Perhaps it's... Tachibana Naoto! Of course, he's been after my ass since my 18s and now he ganged up with Y/n.

"But let's not talk about them. Have you been treating our daughter well?"

Mikey forced a smile. "Yeah. Me and Yuka are.. fine."

Kyoka finally looked a bit relieved and even cheerful. "You will bail us out, right? Then you will marry Yuka and together we will avenge that stupid Y/n."

"Time's up!" The jailer announced, pointing at the door. He put handcuffs on the couple's hands and they slowly made their way to exit, but Mikey called them out for the last time.

"Do you have any leads on Y/n?"

Kyoka turned to his side. " Don't know. I haven't heard about her ever since we got imprisoned. Maybe she died."

Mikey felt his heart ache, as she said the last three words, that kept echoing in his head. "Maybe she died." Manjirou knew she was alive, he hoped so. After all, he felt that same feeling of soul expanding a few days ago. He was utterly surprised to get it after about ten years.

"I will find you, Y/n, no matter how many more times we get torn apart."

...

"Y/n!" Senju shouted, hearing gunshots and my body falling down. "Haru, enough of this!"

"S-Senju... I'm okay.. He missed, i just tripped on the bench, let's go.." I forced out the words and got up. We rushed to the exit, breaking out all the doors and obstacles on our way.

I raised my hand and shouted, "Taxi!" But no taxi came. Shit, it always works in movies though. Instructions are unclear.

Senju grabbed my hand and led me through the abandoned alleyways, seemed like the executives also ran to follow us.

Analyzing the situation, i genuinely laughed. We all shot each other. I tried enduring pain as best as i could, i didn't want Senju to worry about me, she would panic.

The blood was dripping from my back, which made me realize something important — no matter how far we go, in the end they will still find us. How do i know it? Easy. By my blood drops on the ground.

"Senju Kawaragi..." I shook her by the shoulder. "Promise me one thing before i die...."

The poor girl almost tripped after hearing my tragic speech. "W-what are you saying? You won't d-die.."

She stopped me and looked into my eyes, close to tearing up. "I gotta pee. Hold on." I laughed, leaving her dumbfounded. "Y/n, we are being chased!" She whisper-shouted.