34

"Bonten is coming for you, see you soon, baby," I kept repeating before my conference, as it was making me anxious.

Let's try and use logic here. Koko sent this to me... to reminisce him or what? Why is Bonten coming for me? What does Koko want? They're criminals, so could they be willing to be partners with me?

"Lets go," my manager said, leading me inside the conference room. Today i had to present with my new project.

...

"As you can see," i asserted, pointing at the stocks charts, "the number of sales decreased to 60, which might be a bust to our company. The reason of such a sudden stock reduction is our infamous competitor company — 'Solvita', who has been leading on the stock exchange. If it continues to be this way, we might as well as go full bankruptcy, ladies and gentlemen. Any suggestions?"

My colleagues started actively discussing the current topic, trying to find the way out of this hell. Then Margarita, one of the managers, raised her hand. I nodded at her, letting her speak up.

Rita seemed quite nervous, probably because of her own idea. "Um.. So you know that all is fair in love and war?" She mumbled, causing the coworkers to burst out laughing. I glared at them, signaling that it's rude to interrupt someone's speech, and let Margo go on. "Maybe the best possible option is to find ourselves allies? What do you think?"

I was actually impressed, Margarita suggested a useful thing. "Actually, i was hoping for someone to mention it. Business is about rivalry, whoever stays winning — gets to stay on the market. We can't weaken ourselves, so finding some allies would be quite profitable for both companies. Besides, two versus one is much more powerful, ain't it?"

My minions agreed with this option, but the question is.. who could be the best ally among all the organizations? Someone as strong as us...

"Ma'am Lesa, we all have one possible confederacy in mind. Would you like to hear it?" One of them raised their hand. I hesitantly nodded, dying to find that out.

"Bonten."

I felt a bit dizzy after hearing this name, so i had to sit down. Grabbing my head from the sudden migraine, i drank water and some meds, my health hasn't been well since my early 20s.

"Mhm, great, contact Bonten as soon as possible, we can't let them be our rivals as well." I demanded, sorting out the papers i had to sign.

Margarita shortly reached out to one of the, as i heard, Bonten executives or something. They were now roughly discussing it, maybe she wasn't really having it.

Bonten's headquarters:

"Hey, Kakucho, 'Mona Navina' is calling. It's your department," Sanzu passed the phone to the dark haired male with an utter boredom on his face.

Hitto nodded and took the phone. "Good afternoon."

Sanzu, Rindou and Ran exchanged glances and bursted out laughing, mimicking his voice and making dumb faces.

"Hello, this is Margarita, level 4 manager of Mona Navina. As you can analyze the situation, both our companies could end up in bankruptcy, if we don't negotiate. My crew and our president came to conclusion that our companies shall make a peace agreement and become official allies in order to stand up against Solvita. Please, let us know your opinion."