73 | Final Battle Pt. 2

Where was the letter? How would I know what he was trying to say?

Or was it all just a part of my imagination? A glitch in the matrix?

"Y/n."

Mikey called me out once again, deciding to get closer to me. I quickly stood up, shaking the dust out of my clothes. He stopped a few meters away from me, keeping a distance.

I looked at the blood spot. My brain couldn't stop thinking of that dirty envelope, that somehow vanished from my hands.

Also, who on earth decided to bump in the sleeping or some other gas?

"What are you doing here?" He coldly asked, sending shivers down my spine. This man looked even more terrifying in the dark.

"I'm... I'm.." I stuttered. No words could come out of my mouth, and my mind couldn't think of any acceptable excuses.

He raised his eyebrow and put his hands in the pockets. "I'm listening." Mikey smirked, starting to move towards my direction. I panicked, as I saw him taking steps so swiftly, now looking scarier.

I started backing away, feeling a lump form in my throat. Right now I felt like a kid who got scolded or caught by their horrific parent.

He kept chuckling over and over, as we continued moving like this. Soon, my back hit the freezing frail wall, making me realize that I had no other escaping routes.

"Are you scared of me?" His soothing voice seemed to be so villainous, as the only sun rays fell on his devilish smirk.

Why was he acting like this towards me? As if he read me like a book already.

The fear paralyzed me, though I haven't really felt that way in a long. The realization slowly hit me, as it knocked in me, that I was gradually on my way in changing my attitude and opinion on Mikey.

Fuck.

Manjirou soon reached me, placing his hands to my left and right, sort of trapping me. My heart almost dropped, as he leaned his face closer to me. I lowered my eyes, trying to hide from him, but that only made him more amused.

Was he enjoying this?

"You're not gonna talk to me today?" He faked pouting, licking his lips. My body trembled, feeling his hot breath much closer to me now. I avoided his gaze, trying to focus on my senses to calm myself down.

Suddenly, Mikey gently grabbed me by my chin, making me face him, and squeezed it, so I would look at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

My eyes wandered around his face, analyzing the features. The man seemed to be rather restless for the past days, but somehow he managed to hide it pretty well. His lips looked really soft, oh gosh, how much I wanted to kiss him right now.

His hand started slowly traveling around my body. First, he caressed my shoulder, making me slightly shiver from his touch — his cold fingers, running through my skin, were making me feel mixed emotions.

Soon, it reached my waist, as he started rubbing it. My breathing got heavier with each centimeter he was touching.

Oh lord, this man had no shame at all. Or maybe that was his way of making me speak up.

Then, he harshly grabbed my waist, almost leaving bruises on it. I winced in pain, looking away again. He kept squeezing it harder and harder, bringing me more pain, and his other hand made me face him again.

"What were you doing with Rindou?"

My body froze, hearing the question. Should I say it? Oh fuck, I should! He can't be the only one playing with me right now.