52

"Y/n!"

Mikey shouted, rushing towards me. Before i could realize it, he pulled me out from the road by my wrist, pressing my body on his chest, as we both fell down, getting a few cuts and bruises from the force.

"Ah, shit!" I muttered, slowly opening my eyes, as they met his pitch black ones. I was laying on the ground, Mikey was hovering over me. He put his hand under my head, so i won't hit it on the asphalt. Our clothes were slightly dirty, of course, at least we were safe.

I exhaled in relief, realizing that i just escaped death for the millionth time by now. Mikey was staring at my face, observing all of the features. His eyes were screaming worry and fear, i was actually surprised, since i thought he couldn't care less about me, especially after edging me for some reasons.

He slightly shifted, making his shirt unbutton, letting a certain necklace show up and dangle around my face. My eyes widened at the sight of a jewelry.

It was that same necklace. That same i thought he got rid of.

"The.. necklace.." I muttered, immediately closing my mouth, realizing my stupidity. His face tensed up, as he glanced at the wobbling bijouterie, and smirked.

"You love it? I love it too." He grinned, slowly putting his hand away from my head. "Also, what did i just call you? Y/n?"

I gasped at the realization, no way i didn't notice. I nervously smiled, shifting in my place, trying to stand up, but he pushed me back to the ground.

"Ah, i guess i loved that girl too much. Thank god she's dead now. I'm finally free." He fake pouted, looking as scary as possible. He caressed my cheek, looking right into my eyes, as if he exposed me already.

"Mikey." I warned him, attempting to free myself from his grasp. He chuckled, running his fingers through my hair, "You don't wanna hear anything about her, do you? Mm, Aruna Lesa?"

"Or how should i call you? Y/n L/n."

I bit my inner cheek, holding back my anger. This boy is still edging me, i was right by saying that he exposed me. "You must be mistaken. My only and real name is Aruna Lesa."

Mikey grabbed my hair, making it hurt really badly, as i winced in pain. "If you think i'm going to believe this bullshit, then you're wrong, sweetheart~"

The way he was almost cooing his every word was making me mad, really mad. "I don't fucking care. It's not my problem that you're this sick in mind, if you keep seeing a girl in everyone around, Sano Manjirou."

"Ah, ah, darling, why are you so pressed?" He winked at me, leaning closer. "Let's relax for some time, shall we?"

"Get off me, pervert. I'm going to scream." I glared at him, moving my hand to a knife in my panties. You can't expect the wedding to flow without any dangers, so you gotta stay alert.

"Not so fast, sweetheart, we will listen to your screams later." He kissed his teeth, grabbing by wrist, leaning closer to my ears, making me hitch my breath. "This is a promise, and to your luck i never break them."

I was taken aback by his boldness to the point, where i couldn't even utter a single word. But his last line made me furrow my eyebrows.