18

Third person POV, 2017:

"I leave Baji's will and Toman in your hands, partner!" Chifuyu cried, as Kisaki shot him.

"CHIFUYU!" Both Y/n and Takemichi shouted in unison.

"Now let's deal with you, dear Y/n," Kisaki grinned and leaned closer to her.

Y/n looked at him with an annoyed expression and spat on his face, "This is for Baji, Chifuyu and fucking everyone whose lives were ruined by you!"

Kisaki slapped her, "Disgusting woman. Any last words?"

Y/n turned to Takemichi,

"Takemichi... Chifuyu already mentioned it, but a lot happened to Toman. Please, save Manjirou! Take care, our cry baby hero.." She smiled for the last time, as Kisaki shot her dead.

"She had one job. I guess she valued you, Mikey and Toman more than her life." Kisaki looked over the corpses. "Look how she ended up. It doesn't matter. How disappointing, my hero!"

Tetta placed his gun on Hanagaki's forehead.

BANG

...

"I don't give a shit about you... I wanted to save Chifuyu and Y/n," Kazutora sobbed to Takemichi. "When i got out of the jail, they both were there for me. They fought alone for so many years... Just what the fuck were you even doing?"

While driving, Kazutora told Takemichi the latest news in delinquent world.

Soon Takemichi found out that Naoto, Y/n and Chifuyu had been working together in private. Seems like Kisaki found out about their little detective secret and decided to finish them off. Kazutora stopped the car near some building to let Takemichi meet Naoto. But it didn't go as planned, since Naoto arrested Takemichi.

Tachibana showed a video, that Chifuyu had been hiding for long, which revealed Hanagaki working for Kisaki and being the one who ordered to kill Hina. It shocked Takemichi,

"I did it... I killed Hina..."

Naoto reassured him that he's the only one who can save everyone and shook hands with him.

2005:

"Huh? Bowling?" Takemichi thought, as he found himself having greatest time with Hina in the bowling area.

"Watch this!" Hanagaki exclaimed, as he did strike.

"Wowie!" Hina cheered.

"We were totally in sync!" Hakkai smiled, as his sister Yuzuha nodded.

"Guess you aren't that lame, Thickymichi!" Y/n laughed.

Takemichi turned to the familiar voice and, seeing the girl, started crying. "Y/n!"

"Yeah, yeah, don't forget about me, you make me fell like i'm the fifth wheeling here!" Y/n pouted.

"Hey, Hakkai is the wheeling, we're together!" Yuzuha smiled, making Hakkai look sad.

...

"We're bros now!" Hakkai put his arm over Takemichi's neck.

"Then i get to be your older sis!" Yuzuha said.