4

"Finally it's Saturday!" I sighed, yawning and rubbing my eyes. This school week was too long and boring, so I decided to hang out with Hina and Mizo Mid Crew, since i haven't been around them in a long. We agreed to meet up at the park.

I got ready early, so for now i was the only one in the park. Someone came up to me from behind and covered my eyes with their hands. 

"Huh? Who is it?" I laughed, making my voice sound as dramatic as possible. Just by the perfume i could tell who that was so i decided to play dumb, "No way, is it you, Mikey? Or Baji? I think it's Drake!"

The person put their arms away. "Akkun, i know it's you, i was just teasing you!" I turned around and saw sad Akkun.

"Y/n... didn't i tell you to stay away from gangs? You know, they will hurt you, i can't let that happen to you!", he hugged me. "How do you even know them? And do you know that it's not Drake but Draken, right?"

Damn, i liked Drake better though.

"Oh come on! I don't think they will hurt me! I haven't communicated with Draken... yet, Mikey is a total asshole and me and Baji went on a date. It's not like they will hurt me." I noticed that when i said about the date, Akkun kinda flinched. Is it cold outside?

"D-date?" He asked pulling away.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?"

"Nothing," He spat out, sounding sort of hurt. Does it hurt his feelings?..

"Y/n, listen, if you get close to Toman, other gangs will do anything to hurt you. That's why i want you to stay away from them. If it's not Toman, then some other gang."

Bullshit, they couldn't care less about some random girl.

I was about to reply to him but others approached is. I was kind of surprised of how Mizo Mid Crew and Akkun came separately. I saw Yamagishi drag red haired boy to the circle and chatter about something energetically. I accidentally overheard one thing.

"Akkun, did you tell her about your-?"

About his what? He only told me to stay away from
gangs.

Meanwhile me and Hina walked ahead. We both started swinging on a swing, and soon Akkun and Takemichi came up to us, lively discussing something.

We spent some more time in the park and then everyone left. Except for me and Akkun. He offered to walk me home and i couldn't resist since i missed him. He broke the silence,

"Do you have ideal type in men?"

I was confused with this sudden question, "I don't really know... I don't even think i have a type, just whoever shows love and affection, cares about me, protects and tolerates my attitude. But i don't need a strong boyfriend like Mikey or Draken, if he wouldn't care about me. You know like i would be glad to have someone like Takemichi. He can't fight but he doesn't back away either." I realized what i said,

"B-but that doesn't mean i love Takemichi this way, he's the good example. I don't know, i will just realize once i find the right person. What about you though?"

He looked away, "I want a girlfriend with h/c hair,  e/c eyes, almost the same age as me, who would care about me, treat my wounds, be friends with my friends and love me..."

I raised my eyebrow, "Damn, you went really specific with hair and eye color. What if the girl loves and cares about you but doesn't match this certain color?"

He didn't even think twice, "Then she's not the one."

"You're weird, Akkun. Well, love isn't the only good thing in this life. You have great friends like me and Mizo Mid Crew! Why all these girlfriends then?"