39

"Y/n.. Wake up!" Someone kept calling my name and shaking my body.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Where am i?" I asked out loud, noticing, that i was in some unknown place. I looked around, checking the surroundings. Yet i couldn't recognize it at all.

"Wake up, Y/n!" The voice called again. I was in a totally white blank room, not sure if it even was an actual room, just a wide bright open space.

"This is not real. Please wake up." It said once again. I couldn't even identify the owner of this voice.

Suddenly, i found myself standing in the field, full of beautiful flowers.

Yellow tulips.

I bent down and picked up the blossom, inhaling the  intoxicating scent. I looked at my hand and screamed: it was full of blood, however, i was also holding some revolver.

"Shoot her, Y/n. It's not you." The voice spoke again.

What is it talking about? Who do i shoot?

I switched my gaze to what was in front of me. I spotted two blurry silhouettes of people. Maybe they can tell me where am i?

I ran to them, tightening the grip on my weapon, in case something goes wrong. I looked at the couple once again and froze.

That's Mikey and.. me?

But i'm here?

Am i?.

Who's that then?

Who is real?

Mikey embraced my lookalike tightly, rubbing her back. Then i remembered the dream, that i got a couple of days ago, on my private jet.

That's when i aimed at her chest and let the bullet pierce my skin, no, the skin of my doppelgänger.

I lost the sight of Mikey, he disappeared again. Someone hugged me from behind.

"Thanks for shooting Y/n, Aruna!" Mikey laughed, kissing my cheeks.

But wait, who is Mikey?

...

"Wake up, missy!" Someone slapped me and splashed cold water on my face, laughing, like a psycho.

"Oh, you finally woke up!" The other person snickered, tapping their foot loudly.

I squinted my eyes, as the lights blinded me for a couple of seconds, before they got adjusted to it. I blinked a few times to get my focus back and gasped, seeing the people in front of me.

What the fuck is Senju's brother doing here with Yuka?

I tried to get up and fight them, but soon enough i realized, that i was tied up to the wooden, yet really fragile chair.

I was in a musty room, probably some basement. I noticed a lot of paper boxes in the corner of the chamber. The place itself was really dusty, seems like they put me in an abandoned cellar.

The roof looked rather ancient, it was leaking. A few mice, maybe even rats, were running from one shelf to another, making it look like a race.

I leaned back on the chair and fell, hoping for it to break and set me free, which, unfortunately, didn't happen. However, i managed to make the pink haired guy to laugh crazily. He picked up the chair with an ease, smirking at me. I took a moment to observe him.