48

Guess what? Today is finally Hina's wedding!

And Takemichi's too, i guess.

Sleeping on the hospital bed i totally forgot how it felt to be at home. As soon as i came back yesterday, i plopped on Senju's bed and fell asleep right away, not even hearing the girl sneak in and lay down beside me.

I woke up to Senju hugging me and sobbing on my shoulder. I blinked three times, staring at her in confusion. "Dumbass, what are you crying for? No one's dead yet."

She flinched, hearing that i was awake and alive, embracing me tighter. "Y/n!"

I looked at the light pink haired girl, who looked like a total baby right now: her eyes were puffy, face absolutely swollen, lip quivering — everything childish, yet so adorable. I chuckled and ruffled her hair, "I missed you too, Sen!" Then, a memory of her brother torturing me came into my mind, as i gasped. "You won't believe what i'm about to tell you!"

She cheered, "Nah, bet my story is way more entertaining! Who gets to share first?"

I rubbed my chin with my finger and then raised it to the sky, "Rock paper scissors!"

We played three rounds, the winner was Senju. I pouted, lightly punching her shoulder. She inhaled, closing her eyes, and laughed. "Gosh, just the thought of whatever happened yesterday makes me laugh so hard."

I was invested in her story, since Senju is one hell of a humorous person — it's really hard to make her laugh, at least for other people.

"Well then.. Who is the main character in your story?" I wondered, shaking her shoulders out of excitement: i was really glad to be having girly days with her again.

She leaned closer to me, looking into my eyes. "My brother and Mikey."

My mouth opened in shock, as i stared at her in unexpectedness. Alright, maybe her storytime isn't as boring as mine.

I nodded, letting her go on. She started from the very beginning — from how she woke up and almost pissed herself, touching a pillow. I was confused on how it's connected to me, Mikey or Sanzu, but didn't question it once — that's when you know the story is gonna be good. 

Seems like Mikey called her into the office with Sanzu. "He started asking weird questions about how and why we purchased thousands of that one chocolate!"

I clicked my tongue, "How is chocolate this important to him? If he cared about it this much, then he should've bought me more of it, petty motherfucker!"

"Yeah, i told him that i did it, but he exposed my choco allergy..." She sighed, crossing her arms on the chest. For now she was looking like a baby, a whole kid: her resemblance with Mikey was killing me almost every day, you can't imagine that.

"Didn't you order hot chocolate on the first day we met though?" I asked her, reminiscing past. She nodded and scoffed, "One hot chocolate and 6 thousands of chocolate — what will affect me more?"

I let her continue, the story got more interesting, especially the way she described Mikey being all seductive, trying to look like Hercule Poirot. I slightly got nervous, when she shared how Mikey falsely believed Sanzu, and when i learnt that he was doing it on purpose, i exhaled in relief.

"What was his reaction on me dying?" I held my breath, as if waiting for Santa Claus to bring me my present on Christmas Eve.

She mimicked his dramatic reaction, making me laugh. But deep inside i was feeling mixed emotions. Am i being wrong with this?

"I think Ran is into me.." She suddenly blurted out, having a little blush on her face.

I gasped, being flabbergasted. "Haitani Ran? He's in Bonten? He likes you?"