19

1993:
...

"Mommy, daddy, are you going to be late?" Little Y/n asked.

"Yeah, dear. We have to go. Don't stay up late waiting for us, just go to sleep and we will be there shortly!" Dad smiled.

Third year old girl listened to them and went to sleep. Y/n kind of got used to it, but it wasn't anyones fault. Her parents worked hard to make Y/n happy, let her have a normal childhood, for her to have the best toys. But little did they know, that Y/n didn't need all of this. She just wanted to spend more time with her parents.

Her parents were working in business sphere. They didn't notice how they got involved in some dirty shit, so their and Y/n's lives were in danger.

Y/n woke up the next day and kept on waiting for her parents. But they never came.

Her parents went on the business meeting. Some upper echelons decided it would be fun to explode everyone in it. And so, her parents died in a terroristic act. The ones, who were guilty for it, were never found.

But Y/n didn't know about this yet. She heard the knocks on the door and ran to open it, only to reveal someone other than her parents.

"Hi, dear!" Some middle aged woman greeted the girl. "From now on, me and Sato will be your parents!"

The girl was stunned. "You're not my parents. Where are mommy and daddy?"

The woman clicked her tongue. "Listen, kid, i don't care about your mommy and daddy. They're dead anyway. And you're coming with us."

Y/n started crying, after hearing the tragic news. "My p-parents are dead...."

She passed out crying; the couple packed her stuff and drove to new home.

"This is the only stopping to her parents appearing in my dreams after we killed them." Woman groaned.

So, Y/n became their adopted child. It's been hard for Y/n to get used to new parents, but she managed to handle it. When she turned 13, they left her alone in Tokyo and went traveling around the world.

And by the way,

She still doesn't know that her parents are the ones who killed her biological parents. She also doesn't know that her biological parents were important s figures in the business, so Y/n is in great danger, she always was.

But there's someone whos willing to expose the dark secrets of L/n family.

End of the backstory.

Y/n's POV, 2005:

Mikey was insisting on me going to the meeting but i kept refusing. Who knows what will Kisaki pull now.

As he said, they ended the discussion with Mitsuya having to go talk to Taiju.

Mikey also mentioned that he had to visit Yuzuha with Mitsuya to discuss the events of the peace agreement. I was getting bored, so i decided to go for a walk, despite it being late. My stomach still hurt after Koko's punch and i coughed up some blood. Hope it isn't lethal i guess.

Walking late at night makes me mad hungry.

I went in the nearest convenience store and grabbed some snacks. As i went to pay for them, i noticed some suspicious guy. How did i know he was sus? Easy. He was wearing all black and a mask. Pretty suspicious, if you ask me.

I didn't wanna die for the second time, so i tried to stay alert. I left the store and noticed him following me. I was getting scared, so i dialed Mikey.