2

I decided to skip school today, since i deserved a break. Well, i skipped it, because i wouldn't be able to attend martial art classes after a tiring day at school. I called the old man once again to clarify the address.

He sounds like he's one ladder away from heaven. Or hell.

I scheduled our lessons for 4pm, since i wanted to study for my finals. Lazy or not, i don't want to fail my exams. Not even an hour later i found myself on the couch watching anime. I mentally slapped myself for my lack of concentration and decided, that i will go study in an hour. But the next time i checked time it was already time for me to go for my first martial arts lessons.

I packed my bag and headed to the house. I knocked on the door waiting for the old geezer to open it. But instead, a pretty girl invited me in,

"Hi I'm- Oh you're a girl?" She gasped, "I thought a boy would be attending my grandfather's classes but it's even better! I'm Emma Sano, nice to meet you..?"

Good lord she's so gorgeous. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend.

"My pleasure, Emma! I'm L/n Y/n, please just call me Y/n," I smiled. She nodded and took me to the training room. Before she opened the door, she grabbed my arm and whispered, "Good luck, Y/n, my grandpa is one hell of a teacher. If you survive this lesson, please come to my room, it's across the hall." She winked and smiled at me. Your name is Emma but i would gladly call you mine. Just kidding. Unless...

"Grandpa, she's here!" Emma shouted. "I see. Where's Manjirou?" Oldie asked. The girl's expression changed to an annoyed one, "Probably skipping school again or being busy with his stupid fights."

I honestly couldn't care less about their family business, nor that Manzeeio guy. Or what was his name? Gosh, can't everyone be just with names like Y/n, Emma or Hina.

Soon Emma left me and this geezer alone. "L/n, starting today i will be your martial arts teacher. If you want to achieve results faster and become a well trained brat, i would recommend you going here every day for 2-4 hours, you will be the one to decide the lesson time. Today is our first lesson and i suppose you know nothing about it, right?" I just nodded, since it was true. I've only seen Mizo Mid Crew's and anime fights.

...

"Mhm, i see potential here," He said stretching my back to, what it felt like, to the fucking sky.

Fuck this dude, i cant feel my back anymore. I feel like i'm gonna see heaven earlier than this devil. Potential, my ass.

The first hour he was just stretching my every body part. I didn't even know i was this flexible. I was already out of breath and sweating like hell.

"Now let's do basic moves. Who knows if one day you can outdo my grandson and do his roundhouse kick. Let's get started!" He smiled.

I'm so done already and it's only been more than an hour. I still have like half of the time left.

To my surprise, the basic moves weren't as hard after stretching. When i first tried to do them, it seemed impossible. The old man clapped his hands, "My eyes didn't lie. You have potential."

I smiled to myself, and then remembered, that one day i will have to fight him as a practice. The thought of attacking this demon absolutely terrified me and i almost fell down. He hissed, "No distracting! You have to learn how to concentrate and bring your attention to fights, not wander in your imaginary world!"

The lesson finally came to its end. We agreed to continue tomorrow at almost 9-10pm, since i had to do a lot of studying. I bowed and left the room. Across the hall, was it? I remembered Emma's words and went to her room. I knocked on it and soon the girl opened it. "Oh, you're done already?" Emma asked. She observed me and laughed, "You look so done, you can take a shower here, if you want, of course!"