65

After making the right, in my opinion, choice, I left the clinic. My condition got better, since the doctor prescribed some meds, which seemed to help.

Spending a few hours in the hospital, I didn't notice how it started raining. "Huh?" I looked at the sky, feeling something cold tickle my sensitive skin. Another drop fell, hitting my left eye. I immediately closed it, laughing at myself. Oh god, I missed times like this.

I stretched out my arms, slowly dancing in the rain, letting the drops slightly wet me. Soon, it started pouring heavily, which made me shiver from the chill. I quickly ran to my car and silently sat there, not really doing anything.

"Was it the best option?" I asked myself, leaning my forehead against the cold window. Shortly, I felt the salty liquid flow down my face. I put a hand to my belly, slowly rubbing it, sobbing even harder.

"Will I regret it?" I closed my eyes, shaking my head. And here I sat, in my own car, as silent as possible. Not a single sound could be heard anymore. Dull.

...

"Rindou," Sanzu called out, swinging the doors of the conference hall open. All the people present in the room immediately turned their heads to the voice, ignoring what the purple haired male was saying.

Younger Haitani sighed, putting his hands in the pockets, "Sanzu. I'm in the middle of a meeting, what's the matter?"

Bonten's number two gradually walked into the room, confusing the colleagues. He approached Rindou and put a hand on his shoulder, gently patting it and smiling. However, that smile screamed annoyance and maybe even fear.

"Boss isn't answering. He was supposed to be meeting them. I'm scared something went possibly wrong.." Haruchiyo scoffed, clenching his fist. Rindou tilted his head, looking around at the people in front of him.

"He might be fucking bitches, let him be." Rindou whispered, patting Sanzu's back, on which he clicked his tongue and slapped his hand away.

Still, Haru couldn't stay calm. His guts were as nervous as him, screaming that Mikey could be in danger, or his mission could be unsuccessful. Yet he couldn't do a thing, he needed at least two executives to accompany him, otherwise Manjirou would fire him.

...

The lifeless body dropped to the floor, creating a loud noise. A bloody pool started forming around it, dirtying the ground now. Crimson red liquid was splattered almost around every person possible.

The male wasn't breathing anymore, as his heart stopped beating. The bullet went right through his sternum, crashing a few bones inside, as well as ripping the tissues.

He didn't even let out a sound for one last time, man was fully dead. It happened in a blink of eye, no one could really process anything.

"W-What?" The woman's lip quivered staring at the body.

The body, that belonged to her husband.

She looked at Mikey.

His stomach was shot as well.

Then how did Mikey shoot Sato, if his gun was peacefully laying on the floor?

The answer is quite easy.

Hanma did it.

Kyoka ran to dead man's body, convulsively shaking it, praying he would open his eyes once again. She cupped his face, letting the tears fall on his cheeks. The hot liquid was warming his now cold body, which was silently resting in the blood.

Her eyes immediately changed its emotions — the resentment turned into hatred in an instant. She clenched her fists, running to the males in front of her, ready to kill everyone as a revenge.