17

"I will be yours, Manjirou..."

We both hugged each other. Finally this is happening to me too!

He decided to stay at my place, in case i get myself in some deep shit again.

"Tell me, Mikey.." I looked at him, "When did you realize your feelings for me?"

He was laying on my lap, as i was running fingers through his hair,

"Realize feelings, you say?" He closed his eyes. "Now that i think of it... When i saw you with Hanma, i didn't know why i was getting mad. I told Ken-chin and he said it was jealousy. Then i just couldn't help it but start thinking about you everyday... But what about you?"

My mind began to wonder. "Uhh, i guess when we were being childish in Moon Eternity..."

He nodded and started humming some familiar melody. Soon, we both fell asleep.

I woke up and noticed that Mikey was already gone. My heart ached, thinking it was just some dream, but then i noticed a note.

"Something popped up in Roppongi. Don't look for me, or you will stumble across Haitanis again. I'll call you back,

Love you
Manjirou"

I smiled at it.

This time i went out to buy something on Emma's birthday. It's two weeks from today, shit. I had enough money to buy her something worthy.

I remembered that when we were shopping with girls the other day, Emma took a liking towards one bracelet, so i didn't think twice and bought it. As i was about to leave the jewelry shop, my attention was caught by two necklaces. The moon necklace and the one with an "infinity" (shaped like a side 8 if ykwim). One phrase immediately popped up in my mind.

"Moon eternity.." The cafe meant a lot for me. It influenced mine and Mikey's relationship a lot. I bought it too, thinking to give one to Mikey, definitely the "eternity" one.

Just like my love to him.

I left the mall, it was getting pretty late. Mikey still haven't called me. Luckily, i reached my apartment safely. I immediately hid the presents and laid down on the couch.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Oh, finally Mikey is here," i said out loud, not even doubting the person behind the door.

But as i opened it, it revealed someone other than Mikey. I immediately recognized them.

"What do you need?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head.

"Where's Mikey?" She asked. Yes, she. It was that one girl from Mikey's birthday party.

"Yuka Mitsukiri, whore from the party, is it? Mikey's not here." I smiled.

"Y/n L/n, whore in general? Where is he?" She leaned on the wall.

"It's none of your business!" I rolled my eyes.

She laughed, "None of my business? Sweetheart, its none of yours. My boyfriend is my business. Did you try to seduce him or anything?"

Boyfriend?

"What kind of joke is it now? Mikey is my boyfriend. Did you not have enough on his birthday? You wanna ruin our relationship again?" I asked her.

She pulled out her phone and showed me photos of her and Mikey having the greatest time, "We took these yesterday."

I looked at the photo once again and noticed the time when the photo was taken and the place. 10 pm, Kanagawa. But Mikey literally saved me from Haitanis at about 10 pm? Kanagawa is pretty far from both Shibuya and Roppongi. I was holding back my laugh,