55

Mikey didn't come to work today, which seemed rather weird to me. "Where's Mikey?" I asked secretaries, but they just shrugged their shoulders, saying that he didn't mention his whereabouts.

"Where's this fucker..." I mumbled, heading to Bonten's office. "Excuse me, have you see Sa-" I stopped mid sentence, seeing what these executives were doing.

"Are you guys fucking deadass?" I asked them, crossing my arms. "This is so disrespectful towards me!"

The executives exchanged their glances, staring at me all confused. "How the fuck are y'all playing Monopoly without me? I will beat your asses!"

I looked around, "Fuck, do y'all not have any extra chairs at all? Broke ass organization..."

Rindou smirked, patting his lap, "You can sit here."

Ran burst out laughing, while Sanzu kept giving me dirty looks. By the way, it was the first time i've seen him after him and Yuka ganged up on me.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked, aggressively tapping my foot and checking time. "On some meeting." Ran said, pulling Rindou's hair out.

"Which one? I don't remember him mentioning it.." I wondered, rubbing my chin.

"Maybe because it's none of your business?" Sanzu scoffed, standing up and heading towards me. "Listen up, you bitch," He put a knife on my throat, "Boss's business shouldn't bother your ass~"

"Sanzu, stop." Rindou called him out, slapping the knife away. "Aruna, i'll tell you his whereabouts, but you'll owe me one."

I hesitantly nodded, "This better not be some horny shit, Rin."

Rindou grabbed a pen and started hurriedly writing something down. When he finished, he tossed me the paper and winked, "Have fun, babe."

I checked the paper.

'Sakura alleyway around the 3rd mansion. If you find him there, ill be waiting for you at my house. If you don't show up, it's no problem, i'll come to yours~'

I showed him my fist, making the guy chuckle, and headed to the destination.

"Around the third mansion..." I mumbled, looking around. "Oh! It's there!"

It wasn't even a mansion, but more of an abandonment basement or something. The building was giving me chills, as i remembered all the times i escaped death.

I carefully went inside, trying to be as quiet as possible. There were no lights at all, thank god it was early in the morning.

Suddenly, i heard voices in the nearest room. I leaned to the wall, trying to eavesdrop.

"Glad to see you again." Mikey greeted someone. I raised my eyebrow, thinking of every possible person he could be seeing right now at such a place. It sure weren't any business partners, otherwise the meeting would be held in a luxurious restaurant.

"Likewise, we have been planning this for over 10 years, and see — we succeeded." Some woman said.

This made me way more confused — what would they be planning for whole 10 years? And who's this 'we'?

"Well, and what are your plans for the nearest future?" Manjirou asked her, no, he asked them.

The other man laughed, coughing, "We want to avenge that bitch. That's why we are asking for your help. We don't know the latest news yet, but as soon as we get filled in, we will let you know of the details.
That slut looking girl will suffer for putting us in jail!"

My heart dropped, as breathing became hard. It felt like there was no air in the atmosphere, i rubbed my neck, trying to get some oxygen. "Inhale, exhale, Y/n, you might be mistaken.." I whispered to myself, slightly shaking in fear and anger.