12

Baji still wasn't replying to me. I don't know why he acts like that. Did i do something wrong? I decided to call Chifuyu but he wasn't picking the phone up either.

"Shit!" I cussed, looking at myself in the school bathroom mirror. I was about to hit this goddamn mirror but someone else entered the room, so i went out. As i was walking through school halls, i was grabbed by a wrist and pulled into some classroom.

"Huh? Akkun! What's going on?"

The boy rubbed the back of his head, "Havent seen you in a long... Thought you would hang out with us!"

Interesting.

"Could've just asked! What are you guys doing anyway?" I asked, looking at Yamagishi, who was explaining something. I only managed to understand  "Toman" and "Valhalla".

"Whatever, i don't understand a single shit, let's meet up after school?" They nodded and i left the classroom.

I was looking at Hina from windows, who was near the school gate. They are leaving early again. And i bumped into someone.

"Oh, my bad, I-" I looked at the person in front of me and forgot how to talk. What is he even doing here?

"Y/n~ Nice to meet you again!" He smiled. He's kinda....

"I would lie if i said that this is mutual" I smiled too.

He just laughed at my statement, "Wait for me here, i will bring Takemichi!"

"No way i'm waiting for you"

I decided to quickly leave this hall and the whole floor too, if possible. But of course, i was stopped again. By two guys, who seemed like they were delinquents. Oh wait, they don't. They had their legs broken. And why do i always get stopped? That's some fiction shit.

"What do you two need now, please make it quick, i wanna leave," I said bluntly.

"If Kazutora asked you to wait for him, then do it, bitch!" One of them spat.

"Whatcha gonna do? Hit me with your fragile clutches?" I chuckled.

"Right guess!" He said and hit me in the stomach with his clutch.

This is so embarrassing, i'd rather just wait for this banana boy. Where on the earth are teachers?

Someone behind me spoke, "Do it to her again and i'll make sure to break your every single bone."

Why is he even defending me?

I saw Takemichi behind Kazutora: he looked totally petrified.

"Let's go, Y/n, Takemichi!" He grinned, clasping hands.

No??

"First of all, where are we going? Secondly, im not going anywhere. Lastly, i didn't say you could call me by my first name. Forgot yesterday already?" I stood there, not wanting to go.

He just sighed, "You ask so many questions, you're driving me crazy. Just go with us."

"This is not what i asked." I scoffed, crossing my arms on the chest.

He was about to kill me right there. "Okay. We are going to Valhalla's hideout. You're going with us. I don't need your approval on how i will call you. Happy? Now let's go." He reached to grab my hand but i moved away.

"Valhalla hideout? Hell no. Don't even get me involved with these gangs. The only place i'm going to is my sweet bed and if any of you try to stop me, i'll chop off your d-"