8

I woke up at the hospital. Looking around, i only saw Hina and Emma sleeping. I wonder if they will judge me for my stupidity..

I got up, rubbing the back of my head. My eyes were still sleepy, of course, i had a nice sleep there.

Seems like i woke the girls up. "Oh, Y/n, you're finally awake.. What happened to you?" Hina yawned, stretching her arms to the sides.

"Yeah, when Mikey called me, he sounded sooo mad," Emma added, slightly chuckling.

So i wasn't hallucinating when i saw Mikey...

I sighed, thinking about whatever the fuck happened to me, but still decided to tell them everything. Including my affair with Hanma. They listened to me quietly, sometimes they would exchange glances. The glances weren't judging, mostly just confused and weirder out. However, once i finished, i didn't spot annoyance, regret or judgement in their eyes.

Emma shook me by my shoulders and hugged. "Don't listen to these stupid men. The only whore in this story is this fucker Hanm, who mistreated you. It's okay, i understand you," she sadly chuckled, "I'm as desperate as you to be honest..."

"Yeah, Y/n, don't think we will ever judge you. You couldn't predict the outcomes. Yet i still feel bad for leaving you there on your own... If only we stayed together, you wouldn't have met Hanma.." Hina said, biting her lower lip from guilt.

I hugged both of them and thanked for comforting me. After what happened with me, i really needed it. Our comforting silence was broken by the door swinging open, revealing Baji and Chifuyu. The girls nodded and left, whispering sweet things to my ear before exiting.

"Y/n, Mikey told us everything," Baji spat out coldly.
This sudden coldness was expectable, yet i didn't want it from him. Chifuyu lightly pushed him and sat beside me,

"It's not your fault Hanma is such a twerp... I will beat him up next time i see him. Some guys are just master manipulators, and this fucker turned out to be one of them. I'm glad you're doing okay."

Baji stayed silent. He tched and sat near Chifuyu. "Y/n, you know, you could've invited me to the festival with you.." Chifuyu smacked his head.

"Sorry, sorry. Stay away from Hanma, he's not trustworthy. This time you were saved by Mikey but what if next time Mikey won't be around?" Baji clenched his fists, furrowing his eyebrows.

He's got a point.

We talked for a bit about the Moebius fight, school and literally everything, and soon they left to pet stray cats. I was surprised that Mizo mid crew didn't come to visit me. Do they not want to have anything with a whore? I wanted to cry so bad, i hated myself for being this naive and dumb in general. However, i had to hold back my tears, since one certain person entered the room,

"Do you feel better?"

His voice didn't show care or anything. Like someone convinced him to go and ask me. I nodded, hoping he would leave the room, once i answered him. He nodded too and sat on the chair,

"The head. Does it hurt?"

And again, the cold ass question. I shook my head. For some reason i couldn't say a word. Right, because i wanted to cry.

He nodded and started looking for something in his pockets. Then he pulled out a dorayaki and threw on my bed standing up,

"Eat. Gramps misses you.

Heal quickly, i will beat the fuck out of you when you get out of the hospital."

He left. But he left me here all shocked. Was he serious with the last sentence?