64

"Y/n, I cut all ties with your fake parents." Mikey suddenly said, still not looking at me.

"Really? And i'm Michael Jackson, what a coincidence!" I smiled at him, putting my hands on hips.

He finally glanced at me, observing my cocky face. "I'm not kidding. I dropped that game right before they could harm you. I want to live with you safely and happily."

I nodded, suppressing laughter. "Cool. And I want some pizza with strawberries on it, I fucking crave it."

Mikey grabbed the box and threw it in the small trash can in the office. He pulled out a white envelope and handed to me. I raised my eyebrow, glaring at him, "Do you think of me as some slut you can buy?"

He rolled his eyes, almost throwing it at me. "Take it and go to the private hospital. Do an official and formal pregnancy test, not this cheap ass pharmacy stick."

I took the envelope, waving it around his face. "I'm not pregnant. But even if I am, I will use this money to make an abortion."

Mikey struck the table with all the strength he had, immediately shutting me up. "Don't you dare talk about abortions when it comes to children. Remember how we were making plans on our future family?"

I stood up, looking into his eyes with pure anger. "Oh, that time when you lied to me? How can I know that you were being sincere with me, not my parents? How can you prove it to me? How do I fucking believe that you really cut all ties with people who ruined my life?"

Mikey grabbed my hand, caressing it, yet I pulled it away. "Believe me one last time! Please! I promise you that I'm not gonna betray you anymore!"

I laughed in his face, showing that I wasn't taking this man seriously, "Oh yeah? How many times did you tell me this already?" I roamed around the room, making a thoughtful face, rubbing my chin, "Like a hundred? And I trusted you each time. Maybe you should come up with something else? Just give up, Manjirou, it's no use, really."

I thanked him for the food and quickly left the room. I headed to Senju's office, trying to ask for advice, yet I couldn't find her there. In fact, I couldn't find a single person in the building, as if they all disappeared.

Shortly after that, while drinking cherry juice, I caught a glimpse of Mikey's body. He seemed mad, really mad. Man was almost running to the exit, which made me confused. Curiosity took over me, so I decided to chase him.

Being in such a rush he totally didn't notice me following him. Mikey's car stopped in front of some abandoned building, a new one from last time. I parked my car near the woods, slowly going after him. Before going inside, Manjirou stopped and looked back, as if searching for any tails. I hid behind the wall just in time, otherwise he would've spotted me right away.

I entered the building soon, looking for Mikey. I heard some voices, and it brought me memories of how I first saw him with my fake parents.

I froze near the door, as the sounds got louder. I leaned my ear to the wall, not having courage to peek, yet couldn't recognize any voices, as my head started spinning like crazy.

I inhaled and exhale a few times, finally decided to peek, and immediately regretted it. Who did I see there?

Mikey.

With my fake parents.

Of course he lied to me again.

I clenched my fists, hiding behind the wall and hitting it due to all kinds of emotions I was experiencing right now. I wasn't crying anymore, there were no tears left to cry. I slowly stepped outside, going to my car. "He will pay for lying to me again, oh god." I angrily chuckled, starting the car.